And Alford loses

Win today and we would likely be in front of an Alford team. I would assume this would be the first time that's happened since he left. So, um, yay!

Win today and we would likely be in front of an Alford team. I would assume this would be the first time that's happened since he left. So, um, yay!

Not sure what this means but I certainly prefer Fran to Alford...even with the Lick era suffering.

Didn't know his son Bryce is playing for UCLA.

I watched one UCLA game earlier in the season. If his game is any indication of how good UCLA is going to be this year, I am predicting middle of a mediocre PAC12 conference. It certainly looked to me as though Bryce was on the floor because of his name, not his ability. Then again, he is only a freshman. So, what do I know?

I thought lil Alford looked pretty good today actually. He wasn't lookin for his shot, but set up his teammates quite well. Unfortunately for him, they missed a lot of open shots today. He still needs a lot of work on defense, but most frosh do.

I thought it was a pretty entertaining game. Of course, I'm not still butt hurting over Alford. So it's easier for me to assess.

watched most of it. UCLA had a comfortable lead then collapsed down the stretch. Can't say I didn't enjoy it.

Bryce Alford can play, I have watched UCLA three times, I missed the game today, but saw them early and he is a pretty good player. He has a quick release and a nice shot.

That said, I wasn't impressed with UCLA, they have the talent, but still lack something, just like last year, they are missing something.

What I think they are missing, even when they had Muhammad, a true go-to guy and I think pops is trying to make the boy that guy.

Lil Lick meet Lil Alford:)

There is a slight talent discrepancy...one belongs and one didn't, you can decide for yourself.

As much as I dislike Alford; I am done ripping on the guy, let the on court results speak for themselves, I think we have all seen enough to decide.

There is a slight talent discrepancy...one belongs and one didn't, you can decide for yourself.

As much as I dislike Alford; I am done ripping on the guy, let the on court results speak for themselves, I think we have all seen enough to decide.
Yep, two three seed flame outs are enough for me to decide

Latest posts