Alex Kozan??

HawkeyeHype

So Alex Kozan committed to Iowa, but hasn't signed with us yet. I havnt heard anything since signing day and from what i have learned, he was supposed to have his decision this weekend. Still no decision. He would bring immediate depth to our OL!!

Anybody know anything?

I see you decided to follow up the Super Bowl with a little HawkNation trolling. Interesting first post.

4 star OG out of Colorado i believe. No. 26 at his position in the nation. He is choosing between Iowa, Michigan, and Auburn

Frigging prima dona. Let it go guys, we dont need bs like that. I know KF may disagree, but boys like that dont work out to well around here. Either go Hawk or go home. Been around a few of "those" CO kids, and I am not to impressed. I guess when you have one or two D1 kids a year, it's a big deal.

Frigging prima dona. Let it go guys, we dont need bs like that. I know KF may disagree, but boys like that dont work out to well around here. Either go Hawk or go home. Been around a few of "those" CO kids, and I am not to impressed. I guess when you have one or two D1 kids a year, it's a big deal.

I really hope you are joking.

I really hope you are joking.

Nope. Been there, done that. Boy needs to go to Auburn. He has the brains to make it here, but he doesnt have the heart (gifted, but not enough "want to"). Hard work beats talent.......
I'll take Keppy in a one on one any day. Wanna bet? I'll take Keppy and you take Kozan (no matter where he goes). Who goes higher in the draft? Who has a better college career? Name it and the amount, we will see if we can come to a gentlemens agreement.

Nope. Been there, done that. Boy needs to go to Auburn. He has the brains to make it here, but he doesnt have the heart (gifted, but not enough "want to"). Hard work beats talent.......
I'll take Keppy in a one on one any day. Wanna bet? I'll take Keppy and you take Kozan (no matter where he goes). Who goes higher in the draft? Who has a better college career? Name it and the amount, we will see if we can come to a gentlemens agreement.

You sure changed your tune in that post. You never mentioned Keppy or the draft in your first post, so I'm not sure why you are coming at me with that. Bipolar, it seems.

Doesn't have the heart? Do you know the kid? Have you met him? Judging an 18 yr old because he isn't sure where he wants to spend the next 4-5 years of his life is not only ignorant, it's stupid. You know he doesn't work hard? Really? Cuz I don't think you do.

You also said CO has no D1 talent. That is ********. One of the top QB's in the nation along with a plethera of good OL. What does "those" CO kids even mean? You are so clueless it's hilarious.

You sure changed your tune in that post. You never mentioned Keppy or the draft in your first post, so I'm not sure why you are coming at me with that. Bipolar, it seems.

Doesn't have the heart? Do you know the kid? Have you met him? Judging an 18 yr old because he isn't sure where he wants to spend the next 4-5 years of his life is not only ignorant, it's stupid. You know he doesn't work hard? Really? Cuz I don't think you do.

You also said CO has no D1 talent. That is ********. One of the top QB's in the nation along with a plethera of good OL. What does "those" CO kids even mean? You are so clueless it's hilarious.

Really, how many people do you know in CO? How many caoches? Hey I have idea einstien, why dont you look at how many Buff's are in the NFL.
I know more then a few people out there, and a few coaches. So ah yeah when they tell me who's who and what kind of D1 talent they have, I listen. I will say the people I know are Iowa or Braska fans, so they judge the talent on that, not the Buffs program.

Like I said if you want to make a gentlemens agreement, lets hear your terms. If you think you know more then me, lets hear it. Maybe I heard it wrong. Maybe you are a better judge of talent, I dont know. Or are you going by the "stars" system?

Really, how many people do you know in CO? How many caoches? Hey I have idea einstien, why dont you look at how many Buff's are in the NFL.
I know more then a few people out there, and a few coaches. So ah yeah when they tell me who's who and what kind of D1 talent they have, I listen. I will say the people I know are Iowa or Braska fans, so they judge the talent on that, not the Buffs program.

Like I said if you want to make a gentlemens agreement, lets hear your terms. If you think you know more then me, lets hear it. Maybe I heard it wrong. Maybe you are a better judge of talent, I dont know. Or are you going by the "stars" system?

He's saying that you know absolutely nothing about Alex Kozan. Calling him a prima donna because he is having troubles making the most important decision of his life? Stating he doesn't have the work ethic to succeed at Iowa, and all these other outrageous claims you are making, is complete bull****.

Colorado has a number of great offensive linemen this year. OSU got OConner,who we also recruited after he de-committed from PSU. Nebraska got a real blue-chipper out of there this year also.
Ignorance is no excuse for spouting off like some on this thread....just pipe down.