Akeel Lynch Vs. Greg Garmon Highlights

Which highlight tape were you most impressed with?

• Greg Garmon's

Votes: 20 40.8%
  • Akeel Lynch's

Votes: 14 28.6%
  • Can't decide

Votes: 15 30.6%

• Total voters
I wish I could see the coaches' reaction the first time Garmon tries to reverse field and loses 20 yards in the process. That will be epic.

I wish I could see the coaches' reaction the first time Garmon tries to reverse field and loses 20 yards in the process. That will be epic.

they will correct that garbage in practice... or it would end up working in our favor then he tries it again, against a better defense and gets chewed out!

Even if it did work and he housed it, Kirk would still be chewing his a$$ when he got back to the sideline. That stuff just doesn't fly with any coaches in college football.

there is only 1 guy that could consistently do that and be ok...barry sanders.

things like this are why i think hill or lynch (if he comes) are the guys that will get carries as they are between tackle downhill runners.

Lynch does the exact same thing in his very first carry on that video

Impossible. Garmon is a rogue running back. He will not listen to the coaches and will try to pull off these runs every time he gets the ball. I have never seen a high school running back pull such a ridiculous stunt. He must be moved to WR now anyway because we have way more running backs than we need.

Impossible. Garmon is a rogue running back. He will not listen to the coaches and will try to pull off these runs every time he gets the ball. I have never seen a high school running back pull such a ridiculous stunt.

Well he's a doper. Whadya expect.

^I was told the same thing by a source. I wasn't sure of the veracity but it agrees with what this guy's statements. Certainly be welcome news for Iowa.

I don't want to get too confident but all signs are pointing to Lynch coming to Iowa.

The guy has had all the time in the world to reaffirm his commitment to PSU and he hasn't done it. I hope he has all his stuff packed up and ready to go when he finishes his classes because the cult of PSU is going to come after him with torches and pitchforks after he makes it public that he is leaving.

The guy has had all the time in the world to reaffirm his commitment to PSU and he hasn't done it. I hope he has all his stuff packed up and ready to go when he finishes his classes because the cult of PSU is going to come after him with torches and pitchforks after he makes it public that he is leaving.

You don't need to set an announcement date to stay at PSU.

Latest posts