Akeel Lynch Vs. Greg Garmon Highlights

Which highlight tape were you most impressed with?

• Greg Garmon's

Votes: 20 40.8%
  • Akeel Lynch's

Votes: 14 28.6%
  • Can't decide

Votes: 15 30.6%

• Total voters
Iowa RB Feel- so you think he'll get in trouble and/or get injured? You're a moron.

Lol okay, so you're going to put words in my mouth, and call me a moron based on this fictional statement you made up? And then I'm the moron? I don't really like to get personal on message boards because...I'm not a toolbag...but you seriously are an idiot. If you're on here to talk about Iowa football, say something constructive. Have a real thought. Or are you not capable of that? If not, which seems to be the case, get out of here, because nobody wants someone like you around.

Sounds like Lynch is still deciding on what he is going to do. Definitely a good sign for us. I'm assuming if he really wanted to stay at PSU he would have just reaffirmed his commitment.

Sounds like Lynch is still deciding on what he is going to do. Definitely a good sign for us. I'm assuming if he really wanted to stay at PSU he would have just reaffirmed his commitment.

Latest "rumor" I saw on PSU boards is that Lynch is heading to Iowa once he is done with summer school at PSU. When that is I have no clue. It makes some sense I guess, since like you said, if he was going to stay, why not just come out and say it. As it looks now, he is just laying in the weeds waiting to get done with his class and bolt.

One would have to assume all this will be concluded soon since Iowa's camp begins Friday. I believe PSU's begins Aug. 6.

Latest "rumor" I saw on PSU boards is that Lynch is heading to Iowa once he is done with summer school at PSU. When that is I have no clue. It makes some sense I guess, since like you said, if he was going to stay, why not just come out and say it. As it looks now, he is just laying in the weeds waiting to get done with his class and bolt.

One would have to assume all this will be concluded soon since Iowa's camp begins Friday. I believe PSU's begins Aug. 6.

This is what I think is happening.

I've also heard too that tOSU is trying to get in on him. Hopefully since he has a past with us during his recruitment that gives us the edge.

They only thing I have seen about OSU and Lynch is some random guy on twitter. But it wouldn't shock me with their latest RB troubles as well.

Oh how fantastic this would be.

I am putting odds about 97.5% right now that Akeel suits up for Hawks this year.

That would give Iowa 4 legit true fresh RB's with size to play right now. Hopefully 1 can make it to the 2013 season.

Rivals is saying Lynch will decide Sunday.

Blair Sanderson ‏@BlairRIVALS
New update on RB Akeel Lynch who told us that he hopes to have a final decision made by Sunday.

I've also heard too that tOSU is trying to get in on him. Hopefully since he has a past with us during his recruitment that gives us the edge.

I don't think he will want to go to Ohio State because running backs and wide receivers don't like to get tattooed. :D. (sorry, but I couldn't resist on that one) :D

well garmon is the hawkeye. i have no idea, if he can run the ball the way iowa will expect him too. why he runs around end, and backwards a lot, using the ref as a blocker. Lynch who is not a hawkeye, actually looks like he could be a be a better ball carrier, and fit the hawkeye running style more. But unless that guy changes his mind in the next day or two, we don't have him.

Rivals is saying Lynch will decide Sunday.

Blair Sanderson ‏@BlairRIVALS
New update on RB Akeel Lynch who told us that he hopes to have a final decision made by Sunday.

practice starts on friday, so he is going to miss the first days of practice if he decides to come here? he would be foolish not too. a chance to be the main ball carrier on a team that can go bowling.

Is 3 or 4 days of missed camp that detrimental? I mean, the kid still has to finish his classes so they count here at Iowa, which is most important. It would be nice if he made his decision on Sunday from Iowa City though :)

Latest posts