AIRBHG strikes again ...

nwiahawks

This time it is in the coaching ranks. Just heard from reliable source that Erb is no longer on the coaching staff at Iowa. Has not been around for a few weeks.

Source is relative who told me that Soup left before it was announced.

FWIW

problem with Erb is:

he does not put the cap back on the toothpaste.

heard that he puts toilet paper on roll so that it rolls off the top

folds t-shirts the all wrong

problem with Erb is:

he does not put the cap back on the toothpaste.

heard that he puts toilet paper on roll so that it rolls off the top

folds t-shirts the all wrong

and leaves the seat up

and litters

I am so happy that we have posters who can evaluate position coaches! Wow. I sure saw a lot of specifics about why Erb is a bad coach. Like, worthless, or sucky, or a tool. Now I understand why he was let go.
Thanks, genius's!

I think he is either the most unlucky position coach or the worst position coach on the staff. Look at the positions he has been in charge of and what as happened to those positions under his charge. Wr's, RBs and special teams. All have had terrible results for the most part while he was associated with each position while he was there.

I'm sure the truth is somewhere in between but we will never know the truth.

Eric Johnson should be the next one to go. First class rube and Kurt wants him to be the face of the program when it comes to recruiting - WTF?

The real problem in the program is KF...... he has simply lost all control. Complete disarray...whats the latest on Wilson?

I have a close friend that worked for the Hawks for 3 years (2008-2010) and he said that Erb was a big tool. Nobody really liked him and he chose to not be liked by the way he treated players and those "beneath" him. Do you really wonder why the attrition rate was so high with WR and then RBs when he switched. I was told he was not as bad as Kaz, but he was second worst.

I have a close friend that worked for the Hawks for 3 years (2008-2010) and he said that Erb was a big tool. Nobody really liked him and he chose to not be liked by the way he treated players and those "beneath" him. Do you really wonder why the attrition rate was so high with WR and then RBs when he switched. I was told he was not as bad as Kaz, but he was second worst.

And yet he was there for 13 years.... don't you just have to wonder?

Latest posts