AIRBHG strikes again ...

This.

Granted it's no-win spot for Ferentz. He gets ragged on because he never makes changes. Then this year (and last year) significant changes are made in the coaching staff and he draws more criticism.

For me I think this has the signs of a sinking ship.

I agree to a point but in shaking things up Ferentz is getting rid of the dead wood off his staff - first with Kaz leaving now in Soup and Erb being let go and most likely Wilson to follow.

I agree to a point but in shaking things up Ferentz is getting rid of the dead wood off his staff - first with Kaz leaving now in Soup and Erb being let go and most likely Wilson to follow.

I guess that is the million dollar question and we will find out the answer this season. For me, 14 years seems like a long time to figure out a coach is dead wood.

I guess that is the million dollar question and we will find out the answer this season. For me, 14 years seems like a long time to figure out a coach is dead wood.

To be fair, some of these coaches haven't been here for 14 years. Soup was here for 5, Kaz for 6.

To be fair, some of these coaches haven't been here for 14 years. Soup was here for 5, Kaz for 6.

Sorry... didn't mean to mislead. I was mainly referencing Erb with that comment. Soup being there for 5 years can be rationalized away as a coach who was given some time to make things work, but now we've decided a change needs to be made.

In the cases of Erb (14 years) and Wilson (11 yrs), you can't use that same rationalization.

Latest posts