Adopt another team

HT/Audio is probably my biggest hobby.

I think my forum is a great place. Its smaller but all older fellows (never any women on home theater sites) who really know what they're doing. Some even former industry insiders. Almost every member is registered under their real name. I can PM you the site if you are interested.

Please do.

Vegas Golden Knights! Took wife to the 7-3 victory over Calgary last night...exciting...fast paced...crowd electric...Vegas played four lines...all played heart felt defense...cool

Tampa Bay Lightning for me. GO BOLTS!!!

:)

Vegas looked tough to me, the last time I saw them.

I will as well. Sad thing about the women's tourney is that its always a race for 2nd place. You get in UConns bracket, you are done period.
Kind of like the men from 1964-1975 when John Wooden was coaching. Bobby Knight and Denny Crum (a former Wooden assistant) helped usher in the next era. From 1975-1981, when I started getting into Lute's teams and college hoops in general, the final four was dominated by big ten and Midwest teams (Notre Dame, Louisville, DePaul, Indiana State, etc.). Then in the early eighties Tobacco road took over. And a new era began that is still in progress today.

If I had to choose, it would be St. Louis or Missouri State. Due to proximity.

But I would never not follow Iowa. Raised in Coralville. Graduated from Iowa. I bleed black and gold. This year, too much.

I probably just won't watch the tournament this year. My two teams (Iowa and Missouri State) have both been terrible, with MSU a bigger disappointment than Iowa (which is saying something). I quit watching most basketball by the middle of January, and I doubt I watch much of the tournament. Try again next year, I guess.

Kentucky has always been my second favorite team. It's an ancestry thing. And it's been convenient over the years.

Go Lady Hawks!!! Or Hawkettes!!! When i was in high school, the boys were the Tigers and the girls were the Tigerettes. Sounds weird now.

Nevada got destroyed in their conference semis by San Diego St 90-73.
I was going to amend my post but knew someone would bring it up. That's the same SDSU team they whipped 84-58 a month ago. I still like them. If they get bounced early I will be the first to belly up for my serving of Crow.

Hey, been gone...did we end up in Duke's bracket again?

Damn...refs, social media, selection committee...

That is everyone’s sneaky pick. That bandwagon is getting pretty full.
Never said they were a secret, admitted as such in post 22 of this thread. And how full was the bandwagon on February 23, when I made that post. If people want a more ballsy pick, how about Buffalo. They would have to knock off Arizona likely Miami to get out of the first weekend.