Adopt another team

My team will be Nevada although they are hardly a secret having scraped the top 25 several weeks ago. Former boilermaker Kendall Stephens plays for them and with Musselman coaching them you know they are athletic and can defend.If you're a fan of late night west coast basketball Nevada is your team. They remind me a little bit of last year's Minnesota team when all their hands were on deck

How about them Gators? I grew up in Florida! I always wear my Gators! I pizzed some Cyclones Fans off cuz I jumped up and cheered for them Gators

Vegas Golden Knights! Took wife to the 7-3 victory over Calgary last night...exciting...fast paced...crowd electric...Vegas played four lines...all played heart felt defense...cool

So you haven't posted for a long time? Why's that? You're pretty well spoken. Or written?
I've run a home theater forum since 2007 and was a moderator on one since 2000. I also write a lot in my line of work.

I've run a home theater forum since 2007 and was a moderator on one since 2000. I also write a lot in my line of work.

You big on home theaters? I have one and the people who hooked it up went out of business. Is this forum a good place to answer questions when I have problems?

You big on home theaters? I have one and the people who hooked it up went out of business. Is this forum a good place to answer questions when I have problems?
HT/Audio is probably my biggest hobby.

I think my forum is a great place. Its smaller but all older fellows (never any women on home theater sites) who really know what they're doing. Some even former industry insiders. Almost every member is registered under their real name. I can PM you the site if you are interested.

We all love the Hawks no matter how nauseating it may be to watch them. But with the season virtually over, (thank you God) a co worker commented that they were going to root for Xavier for the rest of the season. That gave me a little ray of sunshine because I love college hoops, but can't stand watching this team this season.

So for the rest of this season, I'm going to root for Wichita St. What team will you adopt?
Hawkeye baseball is 4-0

2 walk-off wins

I’ll adopt them