Aca'Cedric Ware

plenty of guys commit and then take a visit. it's happened to iowa guys (verbal commits to iowa) before - i know it's nothing new.

BUT....

name the last guy to do the whole TV announcement thing, and top it off with a 'hat selection' and then say they are taking official visits in the fall.

That is my challenge to you.

So the issue isn't that he's taking visits when committed it's that he put a hat on while being filmed and he's doing it. I guess I don't see why it matters.

So the issue isn't that he's taking visits when committed it's that he put a hat on while being filmed and he's doing it. I guess I don't see why it matters.

ultimately nothing on this board 'matters'.

i challenge you to find a guy who did the same thing as Ware. TV announcement. Hat show. Pick a team and say how much you love them, and then say you are planning on taking official visits.

Now, do kids commit and then get second thoughts and go take officials prior to signing? sure. but that is not the situation here. this scenario has happened to iowa - and when that happens, as long as the visits are communicated to the staff, the staff is fine - their take is we want you to be sure about your decision.

not a big deal, but pretty curious - and my challenge still stands. i don't recall it happening b4. and the lazard comparison is like what i described in the 3rd paragraph of my response.

Kinda like proposing to your future wife, but stating you still want to date other people-always turns out well.

not a big deal, but pretty curious - and my challenge still stands. i don't recall it happening b4. and the lazard comparison is like what i described in the 3rd paragraph of my response.

Lazard was always taking his visits, it was known as soon as he committed. The difference is he didn't put a hat on in front of a camera. I agree it's weird but it's not mind blowing or anything.

Yep,. And sounds a lot like the kind of kid KFz tends to avoid.

I'm going to USC. But it'll be fun to have everybody else kiss my ***, give me the red carpet treatment and stroke my ego on their dime.

Some truth here I believe. Glitz, glitter, and look at me are not the best fits in the Ferentz culture. It's always TEAM and hard work if you want to earn something in Iowa City. No criticism, just the way it is. No touchdown antics here and no new chrome looking face guards on this year's helmets unlike some other schools.....................

http://www.insidesocal.com/usc/2014/07/29/usc-morning-buzz-christmas-bulb-update/

Lazard was always taking his visits, it was known as soon as he committed. The difference is he didn't put a hat on in front of a camera. I agree it's weird but it's not mind blowing or anything.

everyone but paw must have known then that 'he was always going to take his visits'. if everyone knew that, why would paw be upset with the schools hosting him? if everyone knew? was that the schools fault for continuing recruiting a guy who was 'just taking his visits' or was that paw making another locker room speech?

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sport...re-dame-fighting-irish-iowa-hawkeyes/5241379/

everyone but paw must have known then that 'he was always going to take his visits'. if everyone knew that, why would paw be upset with the schools hosting him? if everyone knew? was that the schools fault for continuing recruiting a guy who was 'just taking his visits' or was that paw making another locker room speech?

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sport...re-dame-fighting-irish-iowa-hawkeyes/5241379/

Ankle, certainly you understand. <in best Bette Midler voice> There's NOOOO hypocrisy like CLOOOONE hypocrisy!!!"

<<I agree it's weird but it's not mind blowing or anything>>

Now it's not. It was before Monday, though :)

Latest posts