Aca'Cedric Ware

bigjim

Who thinks we might get some good news this weekend while Ware is on campus for a visit?

That would be a great commit. Ware has started to pile up some good offers: Tennessee, Oklahoma, and USC. Also, I'm hoping for good news from Raequan Williams. It could be a big weekend for recruiting.

That would be a great commit. Ware has started to pile up some good offers: Tennessee, Oklahoma, and USC. Also, I'm hoping for good news from Raequan Williams. It could be a big weekend for recruiting.

Do we have a legit shot at this kid? Has he stated he is an Iowa "lean?" I haven't read or heard much of anything along these lines.

Are you aware if there is a chance he could commit to anyone, soon? I ask this because on another site it has been said we are his top choice, so far.

The impression I've gotten is that if he had to commit today, Ware would pick the Hawkeyes, but I haven't seen a timetable on when he wants to commit. The offers he has gotten from USC and OU certainly complicate things, but the school I would watch out for is Texas A&M. Ware doesn't currently have an A&M offer, but the Aggies recently landed commitments from two of Ware's teammates, including the top WR in the country, DaMarkus Lodge. If the Aggies were to offer Ware, they would have to be taken very seriously as a contender for his signature.

FWIW, 16 out of 16 experts on 247Sports are predicting that Ware will be a Hawkeye. That includes 6 predictions in the last 48 hours.

The impression I've gotten is that if he had to commit today, Ware would pick the Hawkeyes, but I haven't seen a timetable on when he wants to commit. The offers he has gotten from USC and OU certainly complicate things, but the school I would watch out for is Texas A&M. Ware doesn't currently have an A&M offer, but the Aggies recently landed commitments from two of Ware's teammates, including the top WR in the country, DaMarkus Lodge. If the Aggies were to offer Ware, they would have to be taken very seriously as a contender for his signature.

FWIW, 16 out of 16 experts on 247Sports are predicting that Ware will be a Hawkeye. That includes 6 predictions in the last 48 hours.

Aditionally, Ben Malena is from the same high school as Ware. Malena was the Aggies' top RB this past year and is now with the Dallas Cowboys as a UDFA.

Are you aware if there is a chance he could commit to anyone, soon? I ask this because on another site it has been said we are his top choice, so far.

Just did some more searching online, and (without sharing details of a paid article), I'll say that I think Iowa is definitely the favorite, but I would be surprised if Ware commits anywhere anytime soon.

We should recruit "The Lorax"...he's not big or fast but he loves the trees. I love the trees too but, I expended my eligibility a couple of decades ago.

I don't think he would be conserding TN no more seeing how they got another commit at running back today in Alvan Kalarma the Vols backfield is getting crowded. I read on one site that Iowa and Tn was his to favorite. So maybe that helps Iowa swing him our way

I don't think he would be conserding TN no more seeing how they got another commit at running back today in Alvan Kalarma the Vols backfield is getting crowded. I read on one site that Iowa and Tn was his to favorite. So maybe that helps Iowa swing him our way

We really need him now that Markel Smith isnt coming..

Latest posts