Aaron White Summer League Mix (EDIT: It's now Jordan vs. Bird)

Re: Aaron White Summer League Mix

Thank you, Atomic, I knew I could count on your cement breaking bodyslamming support.....

:)

Re: Aaron White Summer League Mix

I know for a fact that I will be sentenced to the firing squad for this outrageous statement: If Aaron perfects his three by his Senior year, he will be the new Larry Bird.....

Smart as Larry was early in his college years, and perhaps a better scorer overall. Larry did not dunk much, not that he had to.....

Merely another of my biased opinions that have no bearing in reality. Simply something to consider.....

Saw Larry break Oscar Robinson's record at Vets hitting for 53 points or thereabouts.....

Not trying to drive anyone crazy, just offering an opinion.....

Aaron is going to be a great one. I can see them naming a new sneaker after him. It will be called "White Soul" sneaker. :D

:)

Bird was also arguably the best at using body fakes to create space for himself, which is vital if you aren't a great athlete. White hasn't shown that at all to this point.

I like the fact that we have "White Magic" as our coach and quite possibly "White Bird" as our PF...wait...I may have F'd something up there...

Nothing is worse than guys like Ronco. People want to come on to websites like this and talk about sports and the hawks. People want to say outlandish, and ridiculous things. People try to express their opinions and generate debate about players, coaches, games.

...and guys like Ronco come in to stop it. FYI to anyone that posts on this website, dare you not say anything crazy or controversial, and IF YOU DO... Ronco is here to stop you. Because that's not allowed on this blogsite!

**** off Ronco

Never said I didn't like White. And saying he's not Larry Bird is HARDLY an insult. But it'll take more than improved outside shooting to reach that level.

So. You're saying that a sophomore in college like White has just a bit more to learn, prove, add to his game, etc etc before we can start comparing him to Bird? Really? Wow....shocking. Thanks for the insight.

Last edited: