Aaron White Summer League Mix (EDIT: It's now Jordan vs. Bird)

storminspank

Justin VanLaere
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqDPe9UXcy8"]Aaron White (Iowa) Summer League Mix - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
Re: Aaron White Summer League Mix

dude has it. how many times will we hear about how "sneaky athletic" he is? bahahahaha

I know for a fact that I will be sentenced to the firing squad for this outrageous statement: If Aaron perfects his three by his Senior year, he will be the new Larry Bird.....

Smart as Larry was early in his college years, and perhaps a better scorer overall. Larry did not dunk much, not that he had to.....

Merely another of my biased opinions that have no bearing in reality. Simply something to consider.....

Saw Larry break Oscar Robinson's record at Vets hitting for 53 points or thereabouts.....

Not trying to drive anyone crazy, just offering an opinion.....

:)

Last edited:

I know for a fact that I will be sentenced to the firing squad for this outrageous statement: If Aaron perfects his three by his Senior year, he will be the new Larry Bird.....

Smart as Larry was early in his college years, and perhaps a better scorer overall. Larry did not dunk much, not that the had to.....

Merely another of my biased opinions that have no bearing in reality. Simply something to consider.....

Saw Larry break Oscar Robinson's record at Vets hitting for 53 points or thereabouts.....

Not trying to drive anyone crazy, just offering an opinion.....

:)

Fortunately for you people are not executed for making stupid, outrageous and over-the-top statements in this country. Perhaps they should be, but they're not.

Fortunately for you people are not executed for making stupid, outrageous and over-the-top statements in this country. Perhaps they should be, but they're not.
Why are you still alive.....

Relax, Bro....

It is merely a wild guess, just like Everybody on Hawkeye Nation.....

Hey, I like it, Jack! Why put limits on the kid? I think he's just scratching the surface of the player he will eventually become.

You knew it was coming when you prefaced it, so just own it.
Of course you are correct, pig, it is entirely reasonable to execute someone for posting something on Hawkeye Nation. Did you ever see Larry Bird play in college. I saw him three times at Vets playing for Indiana State from sophomore to senior. I see similarities and offered my opinion......

Say, pig, the next time you open your piehole, why don't you attempt to locate an intelligent thought in your labored brain pan. Might raise the IQ of Hawkeye Nation.....

The totally ignorant statement ronco made is similar to what Hitler said. Perhaps he should take a long look in the mirror if he can stand looking at his miserable self.....

So sorry, I forgot to quote ronco:

"Fortunately for you people are not executed for making stupid, outrageous and over-the-top statements in this country. Perhaps they should be, but they're not."

Peace and Love, Lads.....

:D

Last edited:

Of course you are correct, pig, it is entirely reasonable to execute someone for posting something on Hawkeye Nation. Did you ever see Larry Bird play in college. I saw him three times at Vets playing for Indiana State from sophomore to senior. I see similarities and offered my opinion......

Say, pig, the next time you open your piehole, why don't you attempt to locate an intelligent thought in your labored brain pan. Might raise the IQ of Hawkeye Nation.....

The totally ignorant statement ronco made is similar to what Hitler said. Perhaps he should take a long look in the mirror if he can stand looking at his miserable self.....

So sorry, I forgot to quote ronco:

"Fortunately for you people are not executed for making stupid, outrageous and over-the-top statements in this country. Perhaps they should be, but they're not."

I like Jack...

So sorry, I forgot to quote ronco: Bodyslamming Awesome

I see white more as the character Billy Hoyle from white men can't jump. You just wouldn't expect him from looking at him to be a baller.

Latest posts