A&M Will be in the SEC within 2 weeks!!

74Hunter

Just reported on 1620 the Zone in Omaha, apparently, a reported associated with A&M named Aubrey Bloom is reporting that all SEC programs have accepted A&M into the SEC.

Apparently, A&M will announce they are leaving with 2 weeks of today. :D

Just reported on 1620 the Zone in Omaha, apparently, a reported associated with A&M named Aubrey Bloom is reporting that all SEC programs have accepted A&M into the SEC.

Here we go again..

BTW, I'm not disagreeing or saying you're wrong, I'm just saying this is actually really fun to watch.

So, 2 weeks before the season starts they are going to join the SEC?

Wow. Thank God, we're not dealing with this crap. I was originally very intrigued by the idea that Texas could join the Big 10, but based on all of this drama, I couldn't be happier that we only grabbed Nebraska.

I went to espn.com for some accurate, unbiased information about whether this rumor was true. Surprisingly, there was nothing there. And guess which team was on the CFB page:

picture23h.png

I for one think Iowa St. could greatly benefit on the football portion of things if they were to join the MAC or some other lower tier conference. They would probably go to bowl games most years and in doing so raise their football programs prestige. To me being a bottom feeder in a BCS league is less appealing than being up top in a non BCS league.

Wow. Thank God, we're not dealing with this crap. I was originally very intrigued by the idea that Texas could join the Big 10, but based on all of this drama, I couldn't be happier that we only grabbed Nebraska.

Only a matter of time before the Big 10 expands also.

LOL. The guy they're talking to said that last year, the Big East ADs agreed to take Kansas, KSU, Mizzou, and ISU. After adding TCU, if the Big XII falls apart and Big East expands, they'd only need three teams -- KU, KSU, and Mizzou.

Clone fans' Big-East backup plan might not be so solid.