4* Frazier @ ILL
4* Watson @ Nebby
4* Washington @ Minny
4* Davison @ Wis
4* Jones @ Ind
4* Carr @ PSU
4* Cowan @ Maryland

Are any of them flat footed?

Please provide a breakdown for each of these players, cause as we all know, not all 4* top 100 kids are good. I have it on the most expert of authority that the 4* kid Iowa signed that Louisville, ND, Indiana, Georgetown, and many others wanted is "hot garbage".

Garza is a hell of a PG. No doubt. In spite of his flat, Fred Flintstone, broke azz feet. Kid is a triple double waiting to happen.

Can Lick Jr come back and play PG for Fran? What's the eligibility rule? We wouldn't even need to use a schollie on him.

I would appreciate a picture of their feet.
Someone else didn't appreciate it or they wouldn't have taken it down. I expected a certain amount of appreciation for being the first one to inform the board of his commitment.....but nooooooo.
That's gratitude for you.
It's a sad situation when a person like me gets the scoop before the experts around here.

Isn't Bohannon technically a 4* by some recruiting services?

I don't think know. He wasn't by Rivals and 247 and those are the only ones that really matter. He had no other major conference offers so I don't think anyone can classify him as a 4 star

I don't think know. He wasn't by Rivals and 247 and those are the only ones that really matter. He had no other major conference offers so I don't think anyone can classify him as a 4 star
I must have just been thinking of ESPN having him as a 4*

Garza is a good one but he's not a 4*. He's still a top 150 player

https://n.rivals.com/content/prospects/5587

247 has him as a 4* and the #119 rated recruit. Nunge is #109 according to 247
http://247sports.com/Season/2017-Basketball/RecruitRankings?InstitutionGroup=HighSchool

Either way when you have an offer list like his, that means more than 3* by Rivals.....Heck if you just look at offers lists only and have never seen them play, Garza has better offers than the #51 ranked player Nathan Reuvers (Wisconsin, ND, Ill, Creighton, Northwestern)

247 has him as a 4* and the #119 rated recruit. Nunge is #109 according to 247
http://247sports.com/Season/2017-Basketball/RecruitRankings?InstitutionGroup=HighSchool

Either way when you have an offer list like his, that means more than 3* by Rivals.....Heck if you just look at offers lists only and have never seen them play, Garza has better offers than the #51 ranked player Nathan Reuvers (Wisconsin, ND, Ill, Creighton, Northwestern)

247 goes by their composite and they're both 3 stars on there. I've been very vocal that I think Garza is a great get and his offer list is the main reason. I think offers mean more than stars, I was just correcting you is all

247 goes by their composite and they're both 3 stars on there. I've been very vocal that I think Garza is a great get and his offer list is the main reason. I think offers mean more than stars, I was just correcting you is all

247 also does their own rankings, and that is also part of the composite. He is a 4* according to 246, the top 250 (that is what I linked). The compsite score has him as a 3*

247 also does their own rankings, and that is also part of the composite. He is a 4* according to 246, the top 250 (that is what I linked). The compsite score has him as a 3*

Yeah but when they do their team rankings they use their composite and not their own.

Yeah but when they do their team rankings they use their composite and not their own.

Good god man, you like to argue just to argue more than I do!! I am trying to help you out here, so I'll be polite about it. Click on this link again that I supplied. http://247sports.com/Season/2017-Basketball/RecruitRankings?InstitutionGroup=HighSchool

See at the top, right above the #1 ranked recruit, it says "247Sports Composite" and "top247". They are 2 different things. The top 247 is their own sites rankings of the recruits. The 247 composite is the combined ranking of the recruits taking the Scout, Rivals, 247, and ESPN rankings and combining them into an average. You click on both, and you get two different lists/rankings.

So yes, they do their own rankings, and in them Nunge is #109 and Garza is #119, both 4* rankings. Their composite rankings are lower than that and are a 3* composite ranking.

Good god man, you like to argue just to argue more than I do!! I am trying to help you out here, so I'll be polite about it. Click on this link again that I supplied. http://247sports.com/Season/2017-Basketball/RecruitRankings?InstitutionGroup=HighSchool

See at the top, right above the #1 ranked recruit, it says "247Sports Composite" and "top247". They are 2 different things. The top 247 is their own sites rankings of the recruits. The 247 composite is the combined ranking of the recruits taking the Scout, Rivals, 247, and ESPN rankings and combining them into an average. You click on both, and you get two different lists/rankings.

So yes, they do their own rankings, and in them Nunge is #109 and Garza is #119, both 4* rankings. Their composite rankings are lower than that and are a 3* composite ranking.

And when you look at team rankings they go by the composite not their own rankings. I fully understand they have their own ranking but they use their composite as their main ranking and aren't shy about pimping it out as the best in the business.