A.J. Derby, arrested.

I'm seeing a 1-2 game suspension coupled with the loss of valuable reps sitting him at # 3 for a few weeks.

He will also be forced to cash in his "lone 100% redemption" token.

Wow...I know he's 19 and everything so stupidity is something you have to work through, but you are sitting second chair to your dreams.

KF doesn't like his program being embarrassed. I guess with DJK gone, there is room in the doghouse for Derby. I'm sure his brother is going to kick him in the *** first, then his dad (not a good day there), then KF. Considering those facts, KF may go easy on him.

He's not going to #3 for a few weeks. U don't punish the team punitively. He'll serve his punishment and he's still the second best QB on the team and it's his first misstep

image_normal.jpg

AJaClay Adrian Clayborn by InNormwetrust

Punching out a bus window!? Lol guess that's smarter than a cab driver huh! Good job!

Yeah I think this is pretty ridiculous. Just not the character choice you want to see from a guy that wants to compete for QB position. I never liked how it seems like Iowa's momentum and focus seems to get off track a bit after a one week bye week in the past, and now we have an added distraction to go with it.

Wildwood smokehouse, huh?

I guess I can't blame him - I hear their BBQ is seriously substandard.

He's not going to #3 for a few weeks. U don't punish the team punitively. He'll serve his punishment and he's still the second best QB on the team and it's his first misstep

Hold on a sec. Have we not seen prior players' depth chart position (the real one, not just the published version) directly affected by off-field mishaps? James Ferentz comes to mind.

There is nothing more stupid on this planet than a human between the ages of 14-28. How dumb do you have to be than to throw away a great opportunity........

Billso, I am saying that if he is listed as 3 on chart and JVB goes down, AJ will b in first.

wouldn't that depend on how close they were on the depth chart?

If he were head and shoulders above Weinke I'd agree with you. I'm pretty sure there are plenty of examples of where two players were battling for a position, one player does something stupid like this and the decision gets made for him.

I agree with abby, my step son is 20 and had to have surgury on his hand from hitting objects out of inmature rage.:confused:

Latest posts