A 5-6 Nebraska beating 11-0 Iowa this year?

The idea of our team being 11-0 while their stupid team tries to get to a "no one gives a **** bowl" fills me with joy. They can yell 1995 at us while we dance a bunch of times in their end zone.

The idea of our team being 11-0 while their stupid team tries to get to a "no one gives a **** bowl" fills me with joy. They can yell 1995 at us while we dance a bunch of times in their end zone.

Wait a minute, we're a Kirk Ferentz coached team, we'll hand the ball to the refs and half pump our fist with excitement as we go back to the huddle. Either way it will be fun as ****.

Either way bcl, we will have a much better record....and Nebbie fans know, if it's close, it usually means another Nebbie loss....:p

I'd be thrilled to death going into Lincoln with an 11-0 record. That would give the Hawks two weeks to prepare for the Bucks.

How great would it be to celebrate a B1G West championship on Nebbys field?

Please let this happen. In a physically punishing performance. Something similar to '13 would be nice. I'd like to put up my "The REAL Blackshirts" poster back up in my office...

Who's with me in taking their goalposts?

Kinnick West!

I'm there with ya. This time let's not try to take them out of a turnstile door like they did in the dome....

I still remember the sound the bolts made then those posts popped out of the floor.

Freddie Russell gave me a high five when we rushed the field as he was trotting off. Couldn't believe how short he was up close.

I'm 1500 miles away and hoping for a Rose Bowl, but if we end up going into Lincoln @ 11-0 I'm flying to Omaha!

As a Nebraska resident, I would love to tear down those posts. I got to in the Dome in '02. Lots of work to do first.

I'd be thrilled to death going into Lincoln with an 11-0 record. That would give the Hawks two weeks to prepare for the Bucks.

The BIG Ten championship game is on December 5, so there is not two weeks to prepare. They'd get one extra day by playing on Friday instead of Saturday.

You're saying there's no way a 'bad' team can beat a 'better' team in a rivalry matchup? Where have you seen that scenario played out before? If they beat us, that's what they'll be talking about all off season. Then this game will really become a rivalry... And it's at their place... And it's for a trophy... And it's one of just a few games on that day, is on TV. Better be extra ready, Iowa. I really don't want to lose to Nebby this season.

Anybody that was on last years team should have the Nebraska game circled on their calendar, especially after their AD disrespected the Iowa football program. I really do hope Nebraska scratches out 2 more wins before that game, I don't want to hear about them not playing for anything when Iowa beats them.