A 5-6 Nebraska beating 11-0 Iowa this year?

The BIG Ten championship game is on December 5, so there is not two weeks to prepare. They'd get one extra day by playing on Friday instead of Saturday.

Methinks the post means the Nebby game will be a glorified scrimmage, not a real game. :)

Nebraska can be explosive so they have a shot. However, I think we come into that game with one loss and needing to win to secure the West and get it done. I really hope they are at 4 wins so they have nothing to play for.

As previously stated, I'd love to see us lock up the west the week before the Nebby game. It would be even sweeter if Nebby was a win shy of being bowl eligible at the time. Going in with the pressure off our backs about winning the west (the possibility of a spot in the playoffs still a possibility) and just going into the game with nothing more to play for than payback from last year and curb stomping a hated rival. Lets celebrate a division championship the week before and ending their season a win shy of being bowl eligible.

Ideal scenario is ALL the teams above us having one loss as we go into that game. Then, play cat-and-mouse with them for 59:59, throw a Hail Mary or kick an insanely long FG on last play to pull it out. Then win B1G CG. Then win playoff game. Then win CFP CG. Then have recruits banging down our door.

In closing, the ultimate would be KF and staff going on Rome and Cowherd and doing the DX "Suck it!" cross-chop in the respective studios.

I'm honestly trying to not look that far ahead yet and trying to treat each game as if I'm at a Roulette table and hope I win the next 5 spins...excited with anticipation for the next win yet have some reserved nervousness and slight expectation of a loss. It's fun to look ahead and think what could be, but fact is that no one really knows where the little ball is going to land. Again, "trying" though is the key word...I've already been looking at travel packages to Indy, Pasadena, Atlanta...please God let if be Phoenix from January 9th-12th...

Ideal scenario is ALL the teams above us having one loss as we go into that game. Then, play cat-and-mouse with them for 59:59, throw a Hail Mary or kick an insanely long FG on last play to pull it out. Then win B1G CG. Then win playoff game. Then win CFP CG. Then have recruits banging down our door.In closing, the ultimate would be KF and staff going on Rome and Cowherd and doing the DX "Suck it!" cross-chop in the respective studios.
Haha, I like your style. If they would do a national tour and show up to the all the various shows unannounced with the DX Entrance Music or Back in Black, cross chop, and trash their set in classic WWE fashion that would be the funniest/awesomeest thing ever in sports, ever.

Haha, I like your style. If they would do a national tour and show up to the all the various shows unannounced with the DX Entrance Music or Back in Black, cross chop, and trash their set in classic WWE fashion that would be the funniest/awesomeest thing ever in sports, ever.

Would be better if they used the NWO theme, though. I used to love that back when I watched Monday Nitro.

Latest posts