8 Players Sue for $20 Million

Yeah, that is easy to say but doctors settle malpractice suits quite often when they did not commit malpractice because it is just better to not be dragged into court, into the public view, etc. Granted different circumstances and I do not know the law well enough to say that one settlement would preclude others from them suing.

Doctors settle all the time because there is no commonality between patients so they can't assert the same fact pattern over and over. It's cheaper to just pay someone 50 grand to go away than to litigate it.

Its a bunch of kids who didn't succeed, probably due in large part to harder working kids. Applies to Wadley and better talent in the NFL but still blaming KF. He got a shot, he got cut. He sure got a lot of PT, yards and tds at Iowa for being discriminated against. KMM the same. Was there some inappropriate language used that was racially themed..it sounds like it. Ok. Thats wrong but.....lets get real. Im not buying into a victim mentality here once again. Racism on any level is wrong. I dont see that as the case here. Racially insensitive language to be certain. Disgruntled kids that hopped on the metoo train.

Maybe KF violated laws and rules. If you don't see it, thankful you don't set the bar. KF never played another black qb. Just happened.

Maybe the black players should wear cowboy hats and drive big new Silverados.

Last edited:
Maybe KF violated laws and rules. If you don't see it, thankful you don't set the bar. KF never played another black qb. Just happened.

Maybe the black players should wear cowboy hats and drive big new Silverados.
Jason Manson

I'm not going to do the research but I'd imagine there are plenty of programs that haven't started a black QB in the same timeframe put forward by @HawkGold

Off the top of my head Penn State, Nebraska and Michigan haven't.

Guess I'll go sue the United States Marine Corp. I signed a contract to join them willingly, had to wear a belt, regulation haircut, clean shaven, no beard, no jewelry and had to uphold and live within the uniformed code of military justice.....oh wait....I guess they had standards and rules of discipline and I, again I choose to be part of that culture! And those rules and regulations are what makes the Marine Corps a great team and fierce fighting force and my individualism came second to those...so besides a set of rules and culture outside of the condition coach that was fired did K.F. really impose!
Very effective reply. Make sure the U of I lawyers use that one.

Daryl Clark, who could forget that 3rd down floater he threw late in the 4th quarter that was picked off by Sash!

And didn't 'Braska have that Tommy Armpunt guy at QB back in 2015 when we beat them in Lincoln and went a perfect 12-0*?

* Indicates regular season only, excludes games after final regularly scheduled game.

And didn't 'Braska have that Tommy Armpunt guy at QB back in 2015 when we beat them in Lincoln and went a perfect 12-0*?

* Indicates regular season only, excludes games after final regularly scheduled game.
Holy shit you just gave me flashbacks of Tommy Frazier. That guy is flying cargo planes full of rubber dogshit outta Hong Kong right now. His Twitter is really, really pathetic and sad.

Holy shit you just gave me flashbacks of Tommy Frazier. That guy is flying cargo planes full of rubber dogshit outta Hong Kong right now. His Twitter is really, really pathetic and sad.

Yeah, Tommy Frazier was a long time ago. I think they had a guy later than that named Tommy Armpunt.

From November 30 last year, and he's kept his word:

"I will not comment on Nebraska football again until they make a bowl. It's obvious that people believe in someone that can't get it done. Those players played their asses off yesterday."

Haha true, I remember Armpunt - tried to find a picture of him armpunting but all I could find was Terrell Pryor

pryor%20arm%20punt.jpg

Latest posts