64+8 doesn't equal 68

Seriously, though, I went from Mathphobic to relative Mathwhiz in the span of about a month due to a single solitary awesome instructor.

Sam Cook/Otis Redding/ would be proud Hoffa:

Don't know much about geography
Don't know much trigonomitry
Don't know much about algebra
Don't know what a slide rule is for

There is nothing more important than a good math instructor. I had some great ones.

The 4 "play in" games are a little confusing, particularly when they call it the first round.

I think the NCAA is setting us up for a 96 team field, which I favor anyway

Why? Since they expanded, the bubble has almost always been pretty weak. There is no good reason, from a fan's perspective, anyway, to go to 96 teams, IMO. The NCAA would have plenty of incentive ($$$$) to do so, but that doesn't benefit fans at all. I'm good with letting the teams who can't even make it on the right side of a soft bubble hang out to dry for a year.

Why? Since they expanded, the bubble has almost always been pretty weak. There is no good reason, from a fan's perspective, anyway, to go to 96 teams, IMO. The NCAA would have plenty of incentive ($$$$) to do so, but that doesn't benefit fans at all. I'm good with letting the teams who can't even make it on the right side of a soft bubble hang out to dry for a year.

Expansion could also hurt the schools' regular season attendance, because there would be relatively few "big" games in the regular season.

This thread started out so good, then we went to teachers, to lawyers, then Aaron craft. Next up CJFED potential, moped sightings, and Coker eligibility

A^2 plus B^2 = C^2

4^2 = 16
3^2 = 9
16+9 = 25

Take square root of 25 and then times it by pi. 5 X 22/7. Pretty simple stuff.

This guy reviewed your math and it checks out.

silvercolbert.gif

Let's keep this going. I still favor the 96 team field. More money for the schools and for the NCAA

If it was more money then the NCAA would have expanded to 96 back in 2010. Networks are not going to pay for 32 games where the best matchup is a 16 seed playing a 17 seed.

If it was more money then the NCAA would have expanded to 96 back in 2010. Networks are not going to pay for 32 games where the best matchup is a 16 seed playing a 17 seed.

How could you have 96 teams? Does a team get a buy or something? You need an even number.

Latest posts