#4 Iowa @ Indiana Game Day Thread

Indiana is a pretty good team and Iowa is a really good one. Pretty good teams beat really good ones all the time.

It's not that that happens all the time. It's that it ALWAYS happens to Iowa. It is karmic obligation that when they are knocking on the door, it's open a crack, waiting for them to kick it open, and they trip on the threshold. As sure as the sun rising in the East.

It's not that that happens all the time. It's that it ALWAYS happens to Iowa. It is karmic obligation that when they are knocking on the door, it's open a crack, waiting for them to kick it open, and they trip on the threshold. As sure as the sun rising in the East.

THEY ARE IN FIRST PLACE AFTER LOSING A ROAD GAME IN A SPORT WHERE THE HOME TEAM WINS 75% OF THE TIME

Make ******* free throws and this game is ours. How is this such an issue for a team full of shooters that has always been a strong foul shooting team?

A win really would have been nice. However, IF Iowa takes care of the rest of the schedule, in which they'll likely be favored in every game, this game will be a minor blip.

Yep. Indiana never shoots free throws like that, and we of course shoot terribly from the free throw line. That was where the game was won/lost.

Make ******* free throws and this game is ours. How is this such an issue for a team full of shooters that has always been a strong foul shooting team?

I'm not sure what's up with FTs. Even when Uthoff is making them, he's bouncing them off the front of the rim first.

I think we will beat Indiana at Carver. I strongly feel we are clearly the better team. The free throws won't go that way next time, and Indiana won't be so lucky with seemingly every miss bouncing right to them.

Indiana played possessed for much of the game. We didn't and still had a chance. Road games in college basketball are super difficult. We're still good we're still in great shape to do great things.

I think Iowa would play Indiana, anytime. The next time Indiana won't make 4 ridiculous shot clock buzzer beaters, ridiculous long rebounds, lucky bounces, and Iowa won't miss all those free throws We will destroy them at CHA.

Well, the thought of winning the B1G was nice, but now we're looking at a 3 or 4 seed in the NCAA tourney and sharing the B1G title at best. That game really ****** me off.

About as weird as a 7 footer that gives up bunny three point lay ups and gets one free throw, but we love him, I miss Gabe.

I think Iowa would play Indiana, anytime. The next time Indiana won't make 4 ridiculous shot clock buzzer beaters, ridiculous long rebounds, lucky bounces, and Iowa won't miss all those free throws We will destroy them at CHA.

And miss 85 layups.

You say it happens all the time but you can only say it after the games they lose. You couldn't say it after the game in East Lansing. You couldn't say it after the home game against Purdue. You couldn't say it after we played 3 bad teams and beat them by double digits. You were able to say it tonight and more than likely you'll be able to say it in the tourney. Even if it's in the championship game you won't care that we didn't choke 5 strait tines. You will just say we always choke when the spotlight's on.

Latest posts