2019 Recruiting: Big Board

I was completely joking hence the winky face and then saying all joking aside. I know absolutely nothing about the kid I was making fun of the posters who said that about Frederick before we've even seen him in a college game.
totally went over my head. I hate that too.

http://www.hudl.com/profile/6926748/Reed-Fenton

Not saying either of you are wrong on this kid, but he certainly appears much more athletic then Ogelsby/Ellingson and I think we should technically wait and see what Frederick can offer before we completely typecast him, but Fenton looks different then those guys. Looks pretty athletic, has a good shot and likes to throw it down. Problem is, he can't possibly be a fall back for PG as he appears closer to a small forward then a PG in those highlights.

HIs high school coach said they had to play him at point guard last year because they didn't have anyone else. He is an off guard or maybe small forward. Of course in Frans system he might play a little point guard if needed.

I had read in the past that Andrew Francis had a very strong relationship with him. Still I would stay are chances are relatively low but really exciting that he is visiting at least.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.hawkcentral.com/amp/733093002
Talk about shaking up the college hoops landscape... If Iowa landed him Carton and Patrick... What would that class be ranked? That'd be two 5 stars and a 4 right? Geesh. Not to mention how much easier getting Foster the following yr would be if that happened. The stars would have to start aligning for it to happen but as of today 6/27 it's not impossible.

Talk about shaking up the college hoops landscape... If Iowa landed him Carton and Patrick... What would that class be ranked? That'd be two 5 stars and a 4 right? Geesh. Not to mention how much easier getting Foster the following yr would be if that happened. The stars would have to start aligning for it to happen but as of today 6/27 it's not impossible.

A 1% chance is better than 0% I suppose.

With Cook, Garza and Wieskamp and a lot of the kids Fran is in on at the moment, it's hard to argue that he hasn't elevated the recruiting part of things for Iowa recently. Will it be enough? I dunno. But he is swinging big and that's what we want. He's landed a few, needs to land a few more. Unfortunately, last season, IMO was more of a result of him failing with recruiting with last years (and this years) Senior classes.

A 1% chance is better than 0% I suppose.
Well for coming off the season we had last year I'd say even being in the conversation with players like this is somewhat impressive. Every so often you'll see where a school will come out of what seems like nowhere and land a really good class. It's about time we had the ball bounce our way for a change

Well for coming off the season we had last year I'd say even being in the conversation with players like this is somewhat impressive. Every so often you'll see where a school will come out of what seems like nowhere and land a really good class. It's about time we had the ball bounce our way for a change

Works for me.

You never know what a recruit is thinking. Some of them may want to go somewhere and standout and be the star on the team. Easier to do that on a team filled with 3 star players. You never know if they want to be a big fish in a little pond.

Latest posts