2019 Recruiting: Big Board

Sounds to me like Iowa is all in on TJD but if they don’t land him they will just stick with Pat and Touissaint for the 2019 class. Honestly that type of class would be pretty underwhelming in my opinion.
I'm a little surprised that Toussaint picked us over Witchita St. It sounded like Iowa might've been his only visit. Anyone know for sure? It's probably a good thing signing day is in November if we start out rough in the non-con this year.

I'm a little surprised that Toussaint picked us over Witchita St. It sounded like Iowa might've been his only visit. Anyone know for sure? It's probably a good thing signing day is in November if we start out rough in the non-con this year.
My guess with Toussaint he was worried if he left campus and one of the other PG recruits Iowa was in on came to visit and committed his scholarship would be gone at Iowa. Not entirely sure how it works but that’s sort of my understanding.

As much as I would love to get TJD, I think he’s a strong MSU lean. If he goes to MSU, I think he will be joined there with Brooks. Unless we uncover another late riser or juco, we end up pocketing our schollies for a large ‘20 class.

I would also like to believe there are a number of factors that would lead one to pick Iowa over Witchita State, like a significantly better education and college experience, playing in the big ten, and hopefully soon, a better basketball program.

As much as I would love to get TJD, I think he’s a strong MSU lean. If he goes to MSU, I think he will be joined there with Brooks. Unless we uncover another late riser or juco, we end up pocketing our schollies for a large ‘20 class.
Why couldn't they both come here? Ugh... Take both PM and CMs schollies away (Daddy can afford it) so it's not a scholarship issue and don't let that be an issue. I think we have 1 more available right? So to entice two studs as a packaged deal (and those two as you mentioned could very well be that) let's try and make that a possibility. Maybe Frans told them that already surely the heck..

Why couldn't they both come here? Ugh... Take both PM and CMs schollies away (Daddy can afford it) so it's not a scholarship issue and don't let that be an issue. I think we have 1 more available right? So to entice two studs as a packaged deal (and those two as you mentioned could very well be that) let's try and make that a possibility. Maybe Frans told them that already surely the heck..

Hell, I'd even give Fran a 250k raise for being an excellent recruiter. That should cover it, right?

Latest posts