2017 Recruiting Finish

Not much good news coming out of this weekend.

8750500.gif

Mansell says we got someone. I'm betting it's stone as 247 just put him as 100% iowa

Probably him or Nate Weiland

Best guess is Iowa finishes out with

Weiland
Stone
Bryant
Gersonde (punter)
Creamer
Nixon
Last minute WR offer we don't know about yet
Maybe one other we don't know about yet.

Last edited:
Probably him or Nate Weiland

Best guess is Iowa finishes out with

Weiland
Stone
Bryant
Gersonde (punter)
Creamer
Last minute WR offer we don't know about yet
Maybe one other we don't know about yet.

I agree with all except Creamer. I don't have a great feeling on that one

I agree with all except Creamer. I don't have a great feeling on that one

I forgot Nixon as well. I think he could be a good get at DL. Seems Iowa has been in contact him for almost a year, and I think grades were a concern there. If he gets to campus might be someone to watch for in the future.

Amazing how on-field results seem not to matter at all to our recruiting. Looks like we lost just about every recruit we were battling our peers for. That Rose Bowl season sure did jack squat for us too. Twenty wins over two years and this is looking like one of the weakest finishes ever.

Nothing new here Hawks swinging and missing bad all over the place. Can't recruit a good wr to safe their rears. Looks like they all think the oc hire was a joke to because they don't think anything will change with this crappy offense.

Nothing new here Hawks swinging and missing bad all over the place. Can't recruit a good wr to safe their rears. Looks like they all think the oc hire was a joke to because they don't think anything will change with this crappy offense.

I know what you are saying and I'm not totally
Disagreeing but Brandon Smith looks legit to me. 6-3 and some nice physical skills.

What are you basing your opinion on?

I've watched a few highlight films. I get that they are highlights but seems to have some
Skills. He's 6-3 and almost 200 pounds, as a high school senior. He was picking up buzz from other schools and then publically shut down his recruiting. All these things can be viewed as positive.

Latest posts