2014 Basketball Recruiting: Interests and Offers

Stormin any chance you can add what each of these kids likes to listen to on their ipod? Thanks for the updates.

From what I have read. Rashad Vaughn is having a big time summer and already has 20+ high major offers.
If there was a player on that list by spank that I could have it would be Vaughn for sure.

Just read this on ESPN about Dominique Collier...like this report and also read on Rivals that Iowa coaches were visiting him this past weekend:

Collier is a lengthy and smooth combo-guard that is quite potent attacking off the dribble. He has a high basketball IQ as demonstrated by how easy the game comes to him (plays with an even keel at all times).

Glancing at this list, I realized that Rashad Vaughn, who blew up this summer and is one of the top rated players in the US now, attends the same high school as Iowa football commit Malik Rucker. Iowa's a long shot to land Vaughn, but those little things never hurt.

Nice to see us in the mix for kids with big name programs after them. I hope we get off to a strong start, score some points, demonstrate McCaffrey's style of play (now that we have more depth) and get some ESPN love with some Basabe, White, Olaseni etc. dunks. I would be remiss if I didn't mention that beating UNI (badly I hope) and ISU would be nice.

I'll see Finke play again this winter. Looks like he has more growing to do and coordination gain. Not as big as Woodbury yet. As heHe is used to higher competition at the high school level and is very competitive. I would peg him to be higher than Woodbury because of competitiveness. He's not as complete as Woodbury due to recent growth, but I would project him a sleeper because of not filling out yet.

I do think he will go to IL or IA. My guess is IL.

I'll see Finke play again this winter. Looks like he has more growing to do and coordination gain. Not as big as Woodbury yet. As heHe is used to higher competition at the high school level and is very competitive. I would peg him to be higher than Woodbury because of competitiveness. He's not as complete as Woodbury due to recent growth, but I would project him a sleeper because of not filling out yet.

I do think he will go to IL or IA. My guess is IL.

Latest posts