2013 NCAA tournament bubble root against list

Screw it, give us Michigan in that 2nd round. Iowa proved they could play with them for 18 minutes the first time. I bet if you asked the team they would love another crack at them.

A blowout loss to them at their places isn't exactly an indicator that it would happen again. Who knows. We could be desperate and they could be looking forward to the dance and then we pull of a big upset.

I like this thread. I'm impressed with how the basketball content rose after the mass troll ban.

And I will be obsessively rooting against all teams listed above.

I thought the Missouri Valley might get 3 bids this year but Indiana State, Creighton and Wichita State have all taken some hits lately. They may only get 2. UNI could steal a spot (giving the Valley 3) by winning the conference tournament but that would be an RPI boost for us.

Guys...I'm just worried about winning at Penn State right now. It's rare for teams to go 0 for conference play. They usually beat someone and Penn State does have athletes. If we shoot poorly again...it's definitely in the realm of possibility of losing this game. Penn State is physical and athletic. Our guards need to stop penetration or they hang around again.

I like this thread. I'm impressed with how the basketball content rose after the mass troll ban.

And I will be obsessively rooting against all teams listed above.

I am glad too!

I started a thread to actually follow teams...and the first 2 or 3 responses were just junk.....glad we're back on track! I will try to update teams at the top with last results.

What's funny about that list I put out in Jan was that Minnesota was a lock and no one would argue that.
How far they have fallen. Losing those 4 games in a row didn't help.

Guys...I'm just worried about winning at Penn State right now. It's rare for teams to go 0 for conference play. They usually beat someone and Penn State does have athletes. If we shoot poorly again...it's definitely in the realm of possibility of losing this game. Penn State is physical and athletic. Our guards need to stop penetration or they hang around again.

Penn State might be the worst team in the country. We did not play well against them at home and still won easily. No worries here

They can't. Can not.
If they do. Boom, done.

Would have to sweep the rest of the games in conf, incl. Indiana.

I'd be kind of upset at a system that allows a team who loses to Penn State to get into the tournament if they did find a way in after wards. I mean, as an Iowa fan I'd be happy but as a fan of logic and stuff, not as much.

Penn State has to be the worse BCS team and they are worse than a lot of mid-majors too and with no home court advantage at all, since they play in front of empty seats, we should win, but that also opens a lot of opportunity for complacency, setting us up for an upset.

After looking through that list, there really isn't a team who stands out over Iowa, even right now. Makes me think, even more, that we're in at 10-8.

Penn State might be the worst team in the country. We did not play well against them at home and still won easily. No worries here

Obviously there are a lot of teams that you haven't seen. I watched Kennesaw St in their season opener at Tennessee. Wow. Grambling is somehow even worse.

Latest posts