2013 HN Poster of the Year Awards

MeatMan

Figured I should put this in the b-ball forum as that's where most folks are nowadays. Congrats to the winners, I can assure you that the new (secret) committee put in long hours evaluating each and every member of HN. Maybe if OK4P gets off his *** he can roll out the Prole's Choice Awards...as these HN-POY awards are independent of that poorly organized joke.

First, the secondary awards:

KF basher of the year - ThunderHawk
KF supporter of the year - JonDMiller
Fran basher of the year - tednugentfan
Fran supporter of the year - StorminSpank (who also wins AWOL POY)
Mod of the year - BoHawk
HN crazy person of the year - atomicblue224
Honorary POY - Ghost
Thread of the year - Scorpio/Vintage Thread
Article linker of the year - HawkeyeHypnosis
Football recruiting POY - thejumper5
Basketball recruiting POY - PalmettoHawkFan
First one off the bandwagon - SonofaSailor
Wrestling POY - pin2win
Person to turn down nomination POY - LawVHawk
ISU fan POY - tied between doublewide and Bryce
Worst ISU POY - too many to count
Female POY - MnHawkeyeFreak
Potential breakout star POY - tm3308

Now for the big boy awards....

Rivalry Board POY - Hawkfromnorwalk
Football POY - OutOfTownHawk
Basketball POY - jacknicholson
Off Topic POY - HawkeyeShane
King of the post count - theboat

And that's it for this year's awards boys and girl. Congrats again to the winners.

Last edited:
2891277.jpg

Somebody's gotta step up in the wrestling forum. Does Pin have ANY competition for that gig?

Somebody's gotta step up in the wrestling forum. Does Pin have ANY competition for that gig?

he used to. there was at one time a pretty solid core of posters over there. i think many of them left due to constant trolling and that BHGP does a lot more wrestling coverage.

drop shoulders, shoves hands into pockets, looks down, slumps, kicks the grass, "shesh", walks a way.

You are doing the good work, MeatMan, thank you for spending the time and trouble gathering the information....

You the Man.....

:cool:

i think there should be a Vintage/Scorpio Lifetime Achievement Award handed out every year. IIRC, he had over 35K posts between the 2 handles. That kind of dedication cannot and should not go unrecognized.

i think there should be a Vintage/Scorpio Lifetime Achievement Award handed out every year. IIRC, he had over 35K posts between the 2 handles. That kind of dedication cannot and should not go unrecognized.

I don't know. An award named for someone who was dishonorably discharged seems wrong.

The post count was impressive though. I post all the time and I'm not even close to something like that. I don't even know how he did it.

You are doing the good work, MeatMan, thank you for spending the time and trouble gathering the information....

You the Man.....

:cool:

Says a high-level award winner to the awarder!?

This whole thing reeks of a collusive collaboration of cohorts collectively incahoots!!

Have any of you an ounce of shame?

I don't know. An award named for someone who was dishonorably discharged seems wrong.

The post count was impressive though. I post all the time and I'm not even close to something like that. I don't even know how he did it.

hmmm, good points on both sides. maybe someone can be awarded the "Vintage" poster of the year with a tip of the cap to the man and honoring someone who his the posting like it's his job.

Latest posts