2013 HN Poster of the Year Awards

I don't know. An award named for someone who was dishonorably discharged seems wrong.

The post count was impressive though. I post all the time and I'm not even close to something like that. I don't even know how he did it.

My point exactly. It would take most people a lifetime to rack up that many posts. Our dear old friend did it in a couple years. He is obviously the biggest Hawk fan this site has ever seen.

I am a sore loser...I wish there was a ball I could take as I go home....or an emoticon where the middle finger is raised.

In all seriousness congrats to the winners. We have a great website to all have our thoughts written down. Whether we are read is a whole other situation.

i think there should be a Vintage/Scorpio Lifetime Achievement Award handed out every year. IIRC, he had over 35K posts between the 2 handles. That kind of dedication cannot and should not go unrecognized.

No way should there be an award here for the Plastixs Man, unless you wanna name the clown one after him. Or name the worst poster of the year after him (ie Fagt of The Year).

The troll of the year should be in honor of the best troll this board ever had, Ghost. Call it "U Mad, U Jelly? Achievement Award" it should include a picture of the troll face next to his (or her) name.

I don't know. An award named for someone who was dishonorably discharged seems wrong.

The post count was impressive though. I post all the time and I'm not even close to something like that. I don't even know how he did it.

Because the Plastix Man just sits in his basement by the fax machine waiting for plastixs orders all day.

No way should there be an award here for the Plastixs Man, unless you wanna name the clown one after him. Or name the worst poster of the year after him (ie Fagt of The Year).

Why do you feel this way?

Also, I didnt figure you were the kind of guy to be bigoted towards homosexuals.

Why do you feel this way?

Also, I didnt figure you were the kind of guy to be bigoted towards homosexuals.

These are words that they have made famous. Scorp/Vinny trolls this site and will be reading it.

I apologize if it affends anyone, but it is a good reminder of what we don't have on here any more. (yeah Scorp you were ANNOYING!!!!)

These are words that they have made famous. Scorp/Vinny trolls this site and will be reading it.

I apologize if it affends anyone, but it is a good reminder of what we don't have on here any more. (yeah Scorp you were ANNOYING!!!!)

YES! Instead we have countless ISU trolls and idiotic Hawk fans that get overly negative after every loss and even some wins. Im glad you got the srs website you so badly wanted, ssc.

You seemed to have gotten along with Ghost and Vin when they were here.

Says a high-level award winner to the awarder!?

This whole thing reeks of a collusive collaboration of cohorts collectively incahoots!!

Have any of you an ounce of shame?

I can assure you, STILLBUSTER, everything was on the Level.....

Ask Shane, he will convince you that everything was on the up and up.....

BookieRaid.NerveCenter1943.jpg

:cool:

This whole thing reeks of a collusive collaboration of cohorts collectively incahoots!!

Truly magnificent alliteration, magnificent, I say.....

You should be generously rewarded for that very feat.....

YES! Instead we have countless ISU trolls and idiotic Hawk fans that get overly negative after every loss and even some wins. Im glad you got the srs website you so badly wanted, ssc.

You seemed to have gotten along with Ghost and Vin when they were here.

They are both good guys, they are harmless and just like to have fun (I am trolling them on another site, mainly Scorp). Ghost would actually talk sports and made good contributions in this basketball section, Scorp was the most fun in the OT section. Scorp got all mad at me for saying he was annoying (which is why I said it in this thread), he has some creative names he uses on me (the one earlier is one). Right now he is a big fan of you for suggesting an award be named after him, I would quote it but my post earlier is kinda borderline.

The bottom line is this is Millers site, he can do with it what he wants. I come here for the good sports discussion and there is another site they use for what used to be our OT section.

Truly magnificent alliteration, magnificent, I say.....

You should be generously rewarded for that very feat.....

Jack congrats. The awards are a sham but you are deserving of any and all awards. I'd be tempted to call the Iowa State Highway Patrol if you were left off.

I nominate you for the 2014 Jackie Chiles award for use of illiteration.

tumblr_m5vqg7UdZU1qaz0qto1_1280.jpg

Last edited:
They are both good guys, they are harmless and just like to have fun (I am trolling them on another site, mainly Scorp). Ghost would actually talk sports and made good contributions in this basketball section, Scorp was the most fun in the OT section. Scorp got all mad at me for saying he was annoying (which is why I said it in this thread), he has some creative names he uses on me (the one earlier is one). Right now he is a big fan of you for suggesting an award be named after him, I would quote it but my post earlier is kinda borderline.

The bottom line is this is Millers site, he can do with it what he wants. I come here for the good sports discussion and there is another site they use for what used to be our OT section.
You and Scorp are back in the same sand box again. No way. Take the gloves off, he used to be a bully.

Jack congrats. The awards are a sham but you are deserving of any and all awards. I'd be tempted to call the Iowa State Highway Patrol if you were left off.

you are a sham!

oooohhhhh you just got served!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, they would see justice done.....

Thank you for the congrats, AHawk.....

You and Scorp are back in the same sand box again. No way. Take the gloves off, he used to be a bully.

He still is if you get him mad, he friggin googled me!!!!! He tries to troll me with my name, middle name, where I live, where I work and anything else he can find out about me. It is funny as heck!

He reminds me of those Jr high kids who were insecure about themselves so they picked on someone else to make them feel better, a bully like you said.

Beware, he reads everything on here. Funny thing is they poke fun of this site but are probably on here more than the rest of us. They just can't post. :D

doesn't surprise me that he'd make it personal. that's what you do when you don't have any legit material.

Latest posts