'20 Forward Jamari Sibley Impressed with Hawkeye Official

I was encouraged by his positivity regarding his Iowa visit. He did say similar things about his Minnesota official.

I'm hoping he does not make it to Iowa State.

Hearing that DJ Gordon will not be a Hawkeye so I will pass on doing a story about his Iowa visit...

I already went through this with the Oliver Martin situation and learned my lesson.

I can't speak for "some people" and "their sources." I can only report what I've been told.
Fair enough and I don’t blame you. It will be interesting to watch it unfold. If we can land either Sibley or Gordon those would be nice gets and then obviously the big one is Foster.

Kind of crazy that basketball season is just around the corner.

Fair enough and I don’t blame you. It will be interesting to watch it unfold. If we can land either Sibley or Gordon those would be nice gets and then obviously the big one is Foster.

Kind of crazy that basketball season is just around the corner.

I received a phone call this morning, unsolicited.

The person said, "I don't know where DJ Gordon is going, but I know where he's not going - Iowa."

The person said, "I don't know where DJ Gordon is going, but I know where he's not going - Iowa."

Things that make you go hummmmmm. Does that mean Iowa wouldn't take a commitment from DJ, or that DJ said he wasn't coming to Iowa?

I hear you. I’m not here to dispute your source we will have to see how it plays out.

Because it is free information I will add that one of the 247 insiders Crystal-Balled DJ Gordon to Iowa as of today. They typically don’t do that without information.

So something isn’t adding up. As a Hawkeye fan I’m hoping we still have a shot here but we will just have to wait and see.

I wonder if something specific happened that made someone decide it wasn't going to work. The Martin rumor to me was the kind where random people would know before the media. This one seems like the media would know before random people. Something about there being no reason for it to be a secret.

I was encouraged by his positivity regarding his Iowa visit. He did say similar things about his Minnesota official.

I'm hoping he does not make it to Iowa State.
He won't be visiting or going to ISU from what I understand.