'20 Forward Jamari Sibley Impressed with Hawkeye Official

I was encouraged by his positivity regarding his Iowa visit. He did say similar things about his Minnesota official.

I'm hoping he does not make it to Iowa State.

Yep. Recruits always "enjoyed their visit" etc. etc. Hear it all the time.. Then they commit elsewhere. Not trying to be a negative nellie but I just don't get worked up about stuff like this. Get a commitment, then I'll be excited!

What are you talking about?

41TVYcXGRAL.jpg

If a 4 or 5 star recruit gives the coaching staff red flags and in their evaluation he shows them something they should be worried about... walk away. Immediately. They definitely are in position and have the luxury of doing that. So do you - it goes in all walks of life, for everyone. If you are looking at a really nice BMW but when you get in it and test drive it, the blinkers don't work and it barely starts, don't buy it just because it's a BMW. If you find a really nice house in neighborhood you are dying to move to, but you get an inspection on it and the evaluation turns out it needs new plumbing and roofing, walk away.

Iowa is definitely in position and has the luxury to walk away from kids who might show them during the evaluation process that they are not a good fit for the program. Iowa hoops is not dog shit right now, no reason to act like it is.

Stop with the logic bull shit, Good.

He'll be a great fit for Iowa. He reminds me of Doug Thomas! I'll never get tired of Doug Thomas's coast to coast dunk