1st play from scrimmage: CALL IT!!!!!!!!!!

They should run at least one every game. Just think if the opposing D would have to scheme know at least one was going to be ran during the game against Iowa. maybe keep the corners a bit more honest instead of loading the box.

It's a relatively safe "trick" play and if doesn't work just ends up as an incomplete pass.
I think that it would be a great weapon to have every game. If Hayden was able to still call plays, that would be one of many trick plays he would want in the offense. I miss those kind of plays along with the TE standing up.

I think that it would be a great weapon to have every game. If Hayden was able to still call plays, that would be one of many trick plays he would want in the offense. I miss those kind of plays along with the TE standing up.

Seriously, run one every damn game. Just think going into the game if the other team knows one will run at some point of the game. Just another thing they would have to talk about or prepare for. And serious, it could keep the D just a bit more honest if they knew it might be coming. It's a low risk play if instruct the QB not to take a chance if not there.

He probably had other deficiencies that we weren't aware of that kept him off the field.

What were the deficiencies that kept Canzeri on the bench behind a fullback playing running back?
Keenan Davis only a 2 year starter?
Why was CJ Fed under-utilized?
What did Kirk see in JC to put him back in ahead of Stanzi costing us the Pitt game?
Who decided to give Vandy 100% of the snaps with Rudock/CJB/Sokol/PunterWeinke watching from the bench?
Whose fault was it that Nebraska won in 2014? A game that was so pathetic it actually got the winning coach fired.
Who comes off a Rose Bowl season with his returning superstars and loses to an FCS squad and the refuses to admit he made any mistakes?
Who has a history of misusing skill players?
Who told me that Toks would make me forget about DMX? Only to see Butler brought in to supplant Toks. Which means the HC didn't even buy that crappy talking point by the board's propagandist.

Last edited:
What were the deficiencies that kept Canzeri on the bench behind a fullback playing running back?
What did Kirk see in JC to put him back in ahead of Stanzi costing us the Pitt game?
Who decided to give Vandy 100% of the snaps with Rudock/CJB/Sokol/PunterWeinke watching from the bench?
Whose fault was it that Nebraska won in 2014? A game that was so pathetic it actually got the winning coach fired.
Who comes off a Rose Bowl season with his returning superstars and loses to an FCS squad and the refuses to admit he made any mistakes?
Who told me that Toks would make me forget about DMX? Only to see Butler brought in to supplant Toks. Which means the HC didn't even buy that crappy talking point by the board's propagandist.

Man this post makes me ill knowing KF is one of the top coaches in Iowa's history. Iowa's a mess.

Boyle at QB, Wishbone, option RT, fake to Wadley, pitch to Butler... Touchdown!!!.... Damn, they warned me about flashbacks :D

Man this post makes me ill knowing KF is one of the top coaches in Iowa's history. Iowa's a mess.
I thought Brian was going to bring in less verbiage for their play calling. This seems difficult to say in the huddle.

--------a double end around to vandenburg. just kidding im really going with wadley in the 2 hole between center and guard

No, we save those for Bowl Games when we are moving the ball but really want to be thrown for a a big loss. ***See Texas game***

Latest posts