1st play from scrimmage: CALL IT!!!!!!!!!!

Two tight ends into the short end of the field, one into the long end. Wadley in the backfield and Vandeburg out on the long end. Play action into the short end, roll out Stanley and he'll find 1 of the two crossing tight ends for a first down.

Play action to Wadley. Fant down the seam. Long pass to Fant. 75 yard TD, Stanley to Fant.

And the flood gates opened.

Play action (fake to Wadley) and Nate hits Fant for a 12 yard reception and 1st down.

This is about where I'm at as well. I think with Brian's history with TE's, he's going to show early and often his desire to get the TEs heavily involved.

Penalty! Butler gets so anxious for his first carry that he false starts. He then runs for 135 in this game to make up for it. Wadley for 126, and Toren Young for 65 with a 53 yarder in there for a td.

Pekar lined up tight right, Fant flanking him. MVB split left, Wadley in the slot on that side. Butler behind Stanley. Wadley in fly-motion to the right, ball snapped, fake sweep handoff, followed by fake inside zone to Butler to the right side. Stanley half-rolls left, with Daniels (or the uncovered G) pulling and setting the edge and Butler filling against potential blitzes.

Wyoming rolls a safety to the fly motion, going to cover 3 with their S in right-side flat. MVB runs post corner, and Fant takes the top off by going right at the remaining high safety. Pekar crosses behind the LBs and in front of the high S.

The corner will likely be playing a bit loose on first snap, so he will stay over the top. If the S is too focused on Wadley and can't turn his hips quick enough, Fant and his WR speed might be right by him. But my guess is that WLB is not going to be able to find Pekar quickly enough, giving Stanley an easy 20 yard catch and run to start the season.

Pekar lined up tight right, Fant flanking him. MVB split left, Wadley in the slot on that side. Butler behind Stanley. Wadley in fly-motion to the right, ball snapped, fake sweep handoff, followed by fake inside zone to Butler to the right side. Stanley half-rolls left, with Daniels (or the uncovered G) pulling and setting the edge and Butler filling against potential blitzes.

Wyoming rolls a safety to the fly motion, going to cover 3 with their S in right-side flat. MVB runs post corner, and Fant takes the top off by going right at the remaining high safety. Pekar crosses behind the LBs and in front of the high S.

The corner will likely be playing a bit loose on first snap, so he will stay over the top. If the S is too focused on Wadley and can't turn his hips quick enough, Fant and his WR speed might be right by him. But my guess is that WLB is not going to be able to find Pekar quickly enough, giving Stanley an easy 20 yard catch and run to start the season.

If the play takes as long to develop as it did to read, you can edit/delete everything after the first paragraph. And probably the last sentence of that, as well.

C'mon who are we kidding it's going to be zone play left or right typical Kirk AND don't forget my biggest fear is that BF has NEVER EVER called a game before and that's why KOK is back.

Stanley won't throw more than 15 times total KF is TO averse he's going to hope and pray the Allen kid doesn't throw for 1,000 yd week 1.

What were the deficiencies that kept Canzeri on the bench behind a fullback playing running back?
Keenan Davis only a 2 year starter?
Why was CJ Fed under-utilized?
What did Kirk see in JC to put him back in ahead of Stanzi costing us the Pitt game?
Who decided to give Vandy 100% of the snaps with Rudock/CJB/Sokol/PunterWeinke watching from the bench?
Whose fault was it that Nebraska won in 2014? A game that was so pathetic it actually got the winning coach fired.
Who comes off a Rose Bowl season with his returning superstars and loses to an FCS squad and the refuses to admit he made any mistakes?
Who has a history of misusing skill players?
Who told me that Toks would make me forget about DMX? Only to see Butler brought in to supplant Toks. Which means the HC didn't even buy that crappy talking point by the board's propagandist.
I will be copying this and pasting many times this year....it's a perfect summary of the 19 years of behavior.

I'm not sure why the majority of people thought there would be a big improvement
Nobody that watches Iowa football expected a change. Did you see that call on 3rd and Goal?! The bootleg was open on 3rd Wyoming read it on 4th just better pitch and catch by Stanley to Fant. But they read it all the way.