100 Squat workout

Anything that turns your p!ss brown is something that you shouldn't have done.

I had that happen to me once after a particularly horrendous climbing outing (which involved army-crawling for miles over snow amongst other travails) and it took a couple of days and gallons of water just to get the urine back to yellow, let alone clear. That scared the hell out of me. I thought I had really screwed myself over that time.

Brown pee = four alarm fire

I overexerted myself during two-a-days my senior year. It was hot, and I hadn't properly hydrated myself. What we were doing wasn't THAT strenuous, but I got dehydrated. I stopped sweating, my skin tingled, and I was a little dizzy. I can't even describe how weird it felt when one of the coaches was wringing cold water out of a towel onto my skin. It didn't hurt or anything, but it felt REALLY weird.

My urine was a darker shade of yellow by the time I went to the bathroom. But by then I'd already taken in plenty of fluids. I'd imagine it would have been quite dark if I hadn't drank so much water immediately.

Does that mean that I shouldn't have been doing those workouts that day? No. It meant that I needed to better prepare my body for the stress.

I had that happen to me once after a particularly horrendous climbing outing (which involved army-crawling for miles over snow amongst other travails) and it took a couple of days and gallons of water just to get the urine back to yellow, let alone clear. That scared the hell out of me. I thought I had really screwed myself over that time.

While reading this, I kept thinking "This one time at band camp..."

I overexerted myself during two-a-days my senior year. It was hot, and I hadn't properly hydrated myself. What we were doing wasn't THAT strenuous, but I got dehydrated. I stopped sweating, my skin tingled, and I was a little dizzy. I can't even describe how weird it felt when one of the coaches was wringing cold water out of a towel onto my skin. It didn't hurt or anything, but it felt REALLY weird.

My urine was a darker shade of yellow by the time I went to the bathroom. But by then I'd already taken in plenty of fluids. I'd imagine it would have been quite dark if I hadn't drank so much water immediately.

Does that mean that I shouldn't have been doing those workouts that day? No. It meant that I needed to better prepare my body for the stress.

I've been through the exact same scenario. During high school 2 a days for the sophomore team, this wasn't even varsity. Numerous guys were puking as well.

You probably would have told people your **** was brown. Do people actually think their **** was the color of ****?

Latest posts