10:1 Odds that McNamara starts

hawkeye12345

McNamara has a QBR of 34 which places him 15th out of 16 B1G QBs.

He’s immobile, lacks accuracy and touch, and now has 3 INTs and a few fumbles lost on the year and yet…..

He will start because Ferentz is too damn old and stubborn to make a change.

McNamara has a QBR of 34 which places him 15th out of 16 B1G QBs.

He’s immobile, lacks accuracy and touch, and now has 3 INTs and a few fumbles lost on the year and yet…..

He will start because Ferentz is too damn old and stubborn to make a change.
He said postgame, of a quarterback that hasn’t thrown a touchdown vs a power 4 opponent at iowa, that he’s “getting better”. Never mind he’s a 7th yr guy in his 5th season. Can’t run on top of that. It’s very clear, & I’ve said it annually for years, this staff is way over their heads when it comes to quarterbacks

This could be Cade's last chance. Kirk has made QB changes before but Kirk's pattern is usually to wait one or 2 games too long when it's obvious it's time to change the QB.

I mean seriously, can Cade even throw a completion that is over 20 yards in the air? I am starting to doubt if he is even capable of throwing the ball that far.

This could be Cade's last chance. Kirk has made QB changes before but Kirk's pattern is usually to wait one or 2 games too long when it's obvious it's time to change the QB.
One or two games too long? Are you for real?

We went all last year with a QB that resembled a sumo wrestler more than a QB.

We are 5 games into this season and we have played a weak schedule and the guy has one of the worst QBRs in the country.

Latest posts