OFFICIAL FIRE TIM LESTER THREAD

Wow, anyone who wants to put any confidence whatsoever in so-called "AI" needs to read the response below (bold emphasis mine):

You
who is a better football coach, Tim Lester or Bill Belichick

ChatGPT
Comparing Tim Lester and Bill Belichick is like comparing apples and oranges.
Bill Belichick is widely regarded as one of the greatest football coaches of all time, with a track record of success spanning multiple decades in the NFL. He has won numerous Super Bowls and has a reputation for his strategic brilliance, adaptability, and attention to detail.
On the other hand, Tim Lester, while a competent coach, doesn't have the same level of recognition or achievements as Belichick. Lester has had success at various levels of coaching, particularly in college football, but he hasn't reached the same pinnacle of success as Belichick.
In terms of sheer accomplishments and impact on the game, Bill Belichick is undoubtedly the superior coach. However, it's essential to recognize that coaching effectiveness can also depend on the context, the team, and various other factors.

I honest to God totaled a Pacer going only 4MPH, and no collision.

Our Pacer (Mom's) would clog and then, new driver as I was, realized when the engine bogged down to hit the gas like popping a clutch. Crossing a rough train intersection, after waiting for a train ten feet away we started to cross, the car bogged (or so I thought) so I punched it little. The car twisted sideways, bro's head broke the wind shield, I broke ribs on the wheel. Couldn't go forward so we back up.

Turned out, while bouncing (very badly) something from the steering column got stuck under a rail and it twisted the frame. We had to climb out the back 'cuz the doors wouldn't open.

Fifty years later old Fred finally said he believed us about the wreck of AMC Pacer. He said neither Mikey or I had changed one detail of the story and no one could a very specific lie that clear for that many years.

You could blow by a Pacer in a Model T Ford.

Awesome story.

AMC was a funny automobile company. They tried to have some muscle cars and had some success with them prior to the oil embargo of the 1970's and 1980's.

Wow, anyone who wants to put any confidence whatsoever in so-called "AI" needs to read the response below (bold emphasis mine):

You

ChatGPT
Bill Belichick is widely regarded as one of the greatest football coaches of all time, with a track record of success spanning multiple decades in the NFL. He has won numerous Super Bowls and has a reputation for his strategic brilliance, adaptability, and attention to detail.
On the other hand, Tim Lester, while a competent coach, doesn't have the same level of recognition or achievements as Belichick. Lester has had success at various levels of coaching, particularly in college football, but he hasn't reached the same pinnacle of success as Belichick.
In terms of sheer accomplishments and impact on the game, Bill Belichick is undoubtedly the superior coach. However, it's essential to recognize that coaching effectiveness can also depend on the context, the team, and various other factors.
We are so screwed.

I honest to God totaled a Pacer going only 4MPH, and no collision.

Our Pacer (Mom's) would clog and then, new driver as I was, realized when the engine bogged down to hit the gas like popping a clutch. Crossing a rough train intersection, after waiting for a train ten feet away we started to cross, the car bogged (or so I thought) so I punched it little. The car twisted sideways, bro's head broke the wind shield, I broke ribs on the wheel. Couldn't go forward so we back up.

Turned out, while bouncing (very badly) something from the steering column got stuck under a rail and it twisted the frame. We had to climb out the back 'cuz the doors wouldn't open.

Fifty years later old Fred finally said he believed us about the wreck of AMC Pacer. He said neither Mikey or I had changed one detail of the story and no one could a very specific lie that clear for that many years.

You could blow by a Pacer in a Model T Ford.
I believe it. My aunt, who used to and still lives in Humboldt, had a Gremlin. My cousin pulled up the floormats and carpet on the flooring to reveal actual holes in the chassis where rust had eaten through it. It was so thin. My aunt only drove it around Humboldt and wouldn't drive it on the highway, so she couldn't even take it to Fort Dodge.
When I was in my teens a buddy had a Chevette that he bought for $200 from a guy who used it for years to deliver softener salt. Floorboards were rusted out all the way through in spots. Every time it rained and he went through puddles the whole car would fill up with steam from the water splashing up on the exhaust.

You

ChatGPT

Me: Who is a better football coach, Tim Lester or Ken O'Keefe?

ChatGPT: Ken O'Keefe and Tim Lester have both made contributions to football coaching, but they have different backgrounds and levels of experience.
Ken O'Keefe has had a long and respected career primarily as an offensive coordinator and quarterbacks coach. He's known for his work with quarterbacks and his innovative offensive strategies, particularly during his time at the University of Iowa.
Tim Lester, on the other hand, has served as a head coach at Western Michigan University, where he's had varying degrees of success.
Comparing the two coaches directly is challenging because they operate in different roles and have different areas of expertise. O'Keefe is known more for his offensive strategies and quarterback development, while Lester has experience as a head coach leading an entire team.
Ultimately, determining who is the "better" coach would depend on various factors such as coaching philosophy, team dynamics, and individual accomplishments.

When I was in my teens a buddy had a Chevette that he bought for $200 from a guy who used it for years to deliver softener salt. Floorboards were rusted out all the way through in spots. Every time it rained and he went through puddles the whole car would fill up with steam from the water splashing up on the exhaust.

Dad bought us kids the brown Ford Pinto wagon back in the day. The one with bubble windows on the side. My dad is was a bigger guy back then. One day he was driving it and the seat post went right thru the floor of the car. He could see air and the ground below.

When I turned 16 and took my first loop around with the car, I got a flat tire half way around town and had to change the flat. First trip on my own.

My older sister's first car dad bought her was a Chevy Vega. Another POS. We fixed it up and painted it though so actually looked nice.

My first car was 8 yrs old and I bought it myself for $550. Can't do that anymore.

Had a dream last night that iowa played clemson..some kind of special game outside the season..bowl or kickoff classic or something. Iowa lost 60-2. I thought that when i get home I'm going to logon to this forum and tell everyone that we must fire Tim Lester

My sister dated a guy and he would say he drives a Vette ........................ a Chevette.

My cousin had one. It was baby blue. Hell, I think every Chevette was blue. Four guys could pick that car up.

My first car

1966 Caprice. At the drive in with my girlfriend. We became intimate, the windows started to fog up. I pulled back from our embrace, looked in her eyes and and asked "do you want to get in the back seat?" she looked back at me and said "no, i'd rather stay up here with you"

I believe it. My aunt, who used to and still lives in Humboldt, had a Gremlin. My cousin pulled up the floormats and carpet on the flooring to reveal actual holes in the chassis where rust had eaten through it. It was so thin. My aunt only drove it around Humboldt and wouldn't drive it on the highway, so she couldn't even take it to Fort Dodge.
Those little AMC Euro cars were junky but they were so representative of the era.

Heard he eats cheeseburgers with peanut butter and jelly on them, almost as bad as pizza with pineapples on it! Get that mentally unstable guy out of Iowa City!

My sister dated a guy and he would say he drives a Vette ........................ a Chevette.

My cousin had one. It was baby blue. Hell, I think every Chevette was blue. Four guys could pick that car up.
Red was available. My roommate's GF had a Red Chevette. He burned up the engine going 75 mph for a little less than 100 miles. GF's parents hated him before that-cannot imagine their affection was improved.
Dad bought us kids the brown Ford Pinto wagon back in the day. The one with bubble windows on the side. My dad is was a bigger guy back then. One day he was driving it and the seat post went right thru the floor of the car. He could see air and the ground below.

When I turned 16 and took my first loop around with the car, I got a flat tire half way around town and had to change the flat. First trip on my own.

My older sister's first car dad bought her was a Chevy Vega. Another POS. We fixed it up and painted it though so actually looked nice.

My first car was 8 yrs old and I bought it myself for $550. Can't do that anymore.
My brother's first car was a used Brown Pinto. I though those doors were coming right off with every corner we turned. My God it was junky.

Not correct. My mother used to drive a light brown/tan 'Vette. My wife wonders why I am so "unconcerned about our son's safety" and I showed her a picture of a Vette and said "I spent my formative years in the front seat of this with a mom who smoked before the seat belt laws took effect..." I guess you just had to be there, guys. Only American Boomers and Gen X can understand.

I am hearing the guy eats Strawberry Unfrosted Pop Tarts. FIRE TIM (WICKED) LESTER

If I ever become dictator of the world the asshole who decided to put unfrosted pop tarts on the market will be hauled before a tribunal at the Hague. Now sure, it will just be a show trial as I will have already decided his fate, but I want to give him a chance to tell his side of the story.

This picture solidifies he is a yes man and is exactly what Kirk wanted. No man with a back bone takes these kind of family photos! Fire Tim “Jester”!

Attachments

• IMG_1410.jpeg
    IMG_1410.jpeg
    326.5 KB · Views: 3
If I ever become dictator of the world the asshole who decided to put unfrosted pop tarts on the market will be hauled before a tribunal at the Hague. Now sure, it will just be a show trial as I will have already decided his fate, but I want to give him a chance to tell his side of the story.
You've got this all wrong. Piss on the Hauge and the Eurotrash-Battle Creek Michigan. The city symbolizes American Breakfast Food. The Euros, especially the French, ridicule our preference for peasant foot for breakfast. They might think that about all American food.

Last edited:
Not correct. My mother used to drive a light brown/tan 'Vette. My wife wonders why I am so "unconcerned about our son's safety" and I showed her a picture of a Vette and said "I spent my formative years in the front seat of this with a mom who smoked before the seat belt laws took effect..." I guess you just had to be there, guys. Only American Boomers and Gen X can understand.
My Dad drove a Corvair when I was little. I used to stand up on the bench seat riding shotgun because well I was little. When my Dad had to brake hard he would put his right arm out across my torso to prevent me from flying into the dash or through the windshield. He is 90 now and doesn't drive any longer but all the way up till the time he recently gave up the keys he would instinctively put his right arm out whenever he broke hard while driving.

Latest posts