Official other NCAA Tourney Games Thread (1st Round)

Look who is holding up B1G pride........Md, Pedo, NW (damn-NW!!), MSU

the two "I" schools.............well, at least Iowa wasn't touted as one of the best early.....but it sucks having to keep company with the Illini

As of this morning on the ESPN bracket site...there were still something like 1300-ish perfect brackets remaining...out of the 20.5 million entered.
just checked my espn bracket standings..........I aint one of the 1300 ish, not by a long damn way. One of my brackets is at the 4% ranking........I think that was my throwaway bracket where I picked IA to win it all. I only filled in 5 though.

Illini have been having first-round dropouts recently, the past 2/3 years or more

MSU with Tom Izzo can't really be counted out in The Dance

NW is a surprisingly good team and is a definite possible Sweet Sixteen candidate

I was expecting, as were we all, the Hawkeye loss yesterday

Home court for Auburn, and they were a Final Four team a couple of Dances ago

Plus the Dance Disease that has plagued them recently in The Dance

Just going to move on and cheer the LadyHawks and Caitlin

And enjoy the best weekend in Sports, depite all

Cheers, Lads

Wait did Ogundele transfer to NC State??? :)

Ogie had his moments and was seriously underused

Wouldn't have minded seeing him put a few tigers on the floor

We need to get a large body, tough as nails beast to protect the hard rims on the away games

Birmingham seemed to have the hard rims

How embarrassing would it be for the BIG

If the boilermakers go down in infamy

Second Number One to lose to a Sixteen seed in tournament history

Matt Painter appears to be rather pissed off heading into the locker room at the half

Purdue never shoots this bad when they play Iowa. They are getting wide open shots with time to gather themselves. They have also lost to much lower seeds the last two years.

If FDU hangs on, a big if, I would guess that would put an end to those 22 perfect brackets.

Perhaps, but some folk fill out hundreds of brackets

No one has filled out a perfect bracket in the history of mankind

1 in 9,223,372,036,854,775,808

Last edited:

Latest posts