What would you be willing to sacrifice for a Hawkeye national title?

I wouldn't give up anything from a personal standpoint. I would give up the next 5 years of winning football or BB for one Natty in my lifetime. And that would hurt my personal enjoyment of the sport during that time so maybe it is personal.

I wouldn't give up anything from a personal standpoint. I would give up the next 5 years of winning football or BB for one Natty in my lifetime. And that would hurt my personal enjoyment of the sport during that time so maybe it is personal.

To make it specific, would you take 5 straight years of 4-8 in order to get one special season with a national championship? That would be 5 pretty miserable falls.

What would you personally be willing to part with for the joy the natty would bring you?

Personally, I can't see sacrificing any health or happiness...I might part with a couple hundred bucks. Or maybe chop off the tip of my pinky, Ronnie Lott style.
A week of distraction, and a needed day of ptb after a night of celebration

I’d give up alcohol for a year for a NC. Then after the win I’d go on a bender for the ages.

If you stopped drinking you'd feel so good and have such a low tolerance that after your first night back of drinking you'd probably quit again.

I'll go with unborn children. I've got 3 at this point and no intention of any more as my life is busy enough as it is. Besides I really want a natty!!!