Iowa @ Wisconsin Game Thread

These refs have been horrendous. Do you think if I called the Big Ten office they would tell me where to send my payment to get calls like this?

Iowa is getting their ass kicked and it’s not because of the officials. Quite frankly the officials should have given Fran a T for the way he blew up on them.

Wtf is Patrick doing out there? He has been out of position nearly every possession on defense this half. I get he can score but he can’t score enough for the number of baskets he’s giving up.

Also why does it seem that Fran always has 1 of his sons on the court at any given time throughout the game.

Iowa has no inside presence thats on both ends
THIS BIG TIME!!!!!!!

I quit watching at half time because I get up at 245 am every morning to get ready for work and be at work at 400 am.

I just wanted to check on the last few comments and talk about this very subject.

Iowa needs a beast like Reggie Evans to take control of the boards. I nominate JOSH. They should hit him heavy and hard on body building. An all out effort. He has the size to dominate and if they build him up he could be a bruiser. We got enough 6’8” medium build guys. We need a guy who can take control under the boards. He has the shoulder base to do just that.

Still time, but I’d hoped for a better effort on both ends. I thought we’d keep it close

We flat out ran in to a buzz saw. W. Has 4 guys in double figures, they are much more aggressive than we are, 34 for W. 17 for I. on rebounds.

THIS BIG TIME!!!!!!!

I quit watching at half time because I get up at 245 am every morning to get ready for work and be at work at 400 am.

I just wanted to check on the last few comments and talk about this very subject.

Iowa needs a beast like Reggie Evans to take control of the boards. I nominate JOSH. They should hit him heavy and hard on body building. An all out effort. He has the size to dominate and if they build him up he could be a bruiser. We got enough 6’8” medium build guys. We need a guy who can take control under the boards. He has the shoulder base to do just that.

I talked myself into some things with Rebracca. He is a work in progress. He is a 4 playing a 5 and there are growing pains

Latest posts