Iowa @ Wisconsin Game Thread

With W. on pace to score 90 points in this game, we likely should ask, where the hell is Iowa’s intensity on defense? And when you play bad D, the O suffers. Davis is doing a job on Iowa that Murray has done to some other teams. No excuse for this performance. Of course, W. is shooting lights out from 3.

That's the worst part though, as Iowa's defense improves, their offense gets worse. The football team has the same problem. I cannot speak to other sports, but maybe it's something in the Iowa City water.
Hawks are playing one of the best D’s in the country on the road, they won the first half. Let’s see what happens. I don’t expect a win, but I bet Iowa doesn’t lay down.

Not a insurmountable lead, Iowa can’t get a 3 off, WI is playing tremendous D. Hope Iowa can hang around and punch back in the 2nd half
I didn’t expect much from JBo against this D (I never do against any competent D) but I did expect more than absolutely nothing.
I’ve seen enough to know I ain’t gonna see anything different in the 2nd and I'm just not into masochism. Night, y’all.

I honestly would have loved to see this team without a JBo and Cmac on it. I honestly think Iowa would of been better off without them.. buzzkillers IMO!

Latest posts