Urban Meyer caught cheating on his wife

I see some sanctions in Urban's future involving loss of many privileges, possible some scholarships, some penalties involving couch time. Time to shop Jarreds.

Well, considering he's put a target on his back by assuming a "holier than thou" public persona, I'd say he's asked to be judged at a higher standard. At the minimum, he is likely a few distinct, conscious steps into a potentially bad situation here as far as it relates to his marital fidelity.

To his credit (from a PR standpoint at least), he is trying to get in front of it and has already put out a statement:

View attachment 8143
WTF does the last half of that statement even mean? The part starting “As there’s a drive into deep left field …”?

WTF does the last half of that statement even mean? The part starting “As there’s a drive into deep left field …”?
Urban had a mouth full of the girl's *ussy and his mind trailed off as he was coming up with a bullshit statement.....obviously. ;)

Last edited:
Dude, Walmart. I used to do a bit of grocery shopping there, they had some insanely good prices. But the smell! Every Walmart I walk into smells like sweaty feet, I just can't do it.

I do miss Fairway though. Nice and cozy, could find everything quick and get out. And that meat counter - dayum, best ground beef in town.
I miss Fareways... Did most all our grocery shopping at the one in Cherokee as a kid. Down here it's Piggly Wigglys if you don't want to go to Wal Mart...

Latest posts