Urban Meyer caught cheating on his wife

I don't know if I'd rather be Vodka Sam or Cayman Nebraska.

Sounds like Sam cleaned her life up shortly afterwards so she may have turned that around. I think she graduated with a Masters degree. She probably could have ran with that Vodka Sam bit just like that Cash Me Outside gal and made a ton of money. Hard to believe it's been 8 years since that happened, wonder what happened to her.

Unrelated to the topic at hand, but this is exactly why we need to keep the next head coach at Iowa in-house. Other programs it doesn't matter so much, but we have something special here that no other team can come close to matching which is 42 years with two coaches and one culture. I don't mean to suggest that we've been more successful than other teams, but it's not arguable that our stability has been greater than anywhere else. And more so now than ever, the odds of hiring a burnt turd and starting a 4-5 year recurrent revolving door of coaching staffs and 4-8 seasons is astronomical.

Agreed. Iowa is never going to do what Alabama has done under Nick. Never. Will never do what Clemson has done under Dabo. Probably will never even win a title, maybe never even a Rose Bowl.

I hate to say this and this is in no way me saying we will win this week because we are going to lose badly, but I actually think that it would be more difficult to claw Iowa out of football purgatory and reach a sustained level of success we have had under Ferentz than it would be for Iowa to jump up from where they are now and have a puncher's chance at the title. Stop and think about it. Iowa is essentially neck and neck with Michigan and PSU in the Big Ten. It is probably in a better place than Texas, Tennessee, USC and Florida State. The air has been sucked out of the room by a handful of teams in the South that are at a level of elite that Iowa will never touch, but leaving them aside, in relative terms Iowa is in a place where I never could have imagined 10, 20 or 30 years ago. And that's not about this vastly inflated #3 ranking, that is irrelevant. Iowa and Wisconsin are paragons of consistency. Sure, they'll have down years, but they are pretty damned steady programs.

Remember, Wisconsin had Russell Wilson and they lost two games on last second hail mary plays. Their season hung on two plays and had those TWO FREAKING PLAYS gone their way, they had a puncher's chance in the title game. Particularly with the new transfer rules, Iowa can be there.

But mark my words. If they F up the post-Ferentz hire, Iowa will be relegated to battling for 5th or 6th in the division every year. The fall that teams suffer when they hire the wrong guy is precipitous and it is a massive snowball that grows and is next to impossible to turn around. The competition is just too good. Even in bad conferences, a darling can turn into a dud in no time. You miss on a QB, you lose some guys on the line, you get some key guy arrested and the wheels are off the bus. You're toast. Clemson isn't even ranked. Top 5 recruiting classes all over the place, recent nattys, soft conference and they're not even freaking ranked. Clemson fans wish they had our offense. It is real easy to fall into purgatory.

Sounds like Sam cleaned her life up shortly afterwards so she may have turned that around. I think she graduated with a Masters degree. She probably could have ran with that Vodka Sam bit just like that Cash Me Outside gal and made a ton of money. Hard to believe it's been 8 years since that happened, wonder what happened to her.
Urbs looked pretty fucked up in those pictures and video, he’s goddamn lucky he didn’t take that chick to his room and get laid. He’d have way bigger problems than what he has now.

But mark my words. If they F up the post-Ferentz hire, Iowa will be relegated to battling for 5th or 6th in the division every year. The fall that teams suffer when they hire the wrong guy is precipitous and it is a massive snowball that grows and is next to impossible to turn around. The competition is just too good. Even in bad conferences, a darling can turn into a dud in no time.
Yep. People wanting a new staff from scratch are complete idiots. There’s no fixing it if it goes wrong. Some people try to use Ferentz as an example of an outside hire, but he came up through the Fry system.

Unrelated to the topic at hand, but this is exactly why we need to keep the next head coach at Iowa in-house. Other programs it doesn't matter so much, but we have something special here that no other team can come close to matching which is 42 years with two coaches and one culture. I don't mean to suggest that we've been more successful than other teams, but it's not arguable that our stability has been greater than anywhere else. And more so now than ever, the odds of hiring a burnt turd and starting a 4-5 year recurrent revolving door of coaching staffs and 4-8 seasons is astronomical.

Continuity and stability aren't guaranteed with an in-house hire, but odds are so much better if you do. Chris Klieman could work, yet Brian is the safer bet and I would be on board with that.

Seems legit
m6tgyTR.jpg

Apparently this is not Urb and Cayman's first run in. They were at some photo shoot together earlier this summer. There is also more video where Urby has his hand on her butt.

Dude is so busted. He looks a bit glassy eyed in the video. I bet he likes to have a little fun. I've got no problem with it, but I think his wife may have different opinions.

She's either shocked (unlikely) or knowing (or at least suspicious) but lucky enough to not have been embarrassed by him in the past (more likely).

Smart phones have been rough on cheats. Well, rough on cheats who are in relationships/circumstances requiring discretion.

Latest posts