Keegan Murray NBA Mock updated

I actually never went to prom :)
in retrospect, you didn't miss much- from they guy end, buying expensive flowers for your date, expensive dinner (keep in mind minimum wage jobs at that time for me was about a buck sixty an hour), trying to dance in a stiff suit, listening to some low end band that likely practiced in a friends garage. And at the end of the night, there was no way you could negotiate one of those fancy prom dresses for a little necking, assuming wrongly you were going to get past first base...........

No, you didn't miss much at all

in retrospect, you didn't miss much- from they guy end, buying expensive flowers for your date, expensive dinner (keep in mind minimum wage jobs at that time for me was about a buck sixty an hour), trying to dance in a stiff suit, listening to some low end band that likely practiced in a friends garage. And at the end of the night, there was no way you could negotiate one of those fancy prom dresses for a little necking, assuming wrongly you were going to get past first base...........

No, you didn't miss much at all
Not that I went, but the Vers played Dubuque Hempstead's prom one year in the early 80's. The Vers were the best Midwestern bar band of their era. Their best original songs would have fit right in with The Cars, The Knack, or Nick Lowe.

Didnt go to a high school prom, but did go to a sorority formal in college with a Delta Zeta. It was fun but no more so than listening to whoever would have been playing at Gabe's that night.

Not that I went, but the Vers played Dubuque Hempstead's prom one year in the early 80's. The Vers were the best Midwestern bar band of their era. Their best original songs would have fit right in with The Cars, The Knack, or Nick Lowe.

Didnt go to a high school prom, but did go to a sorority formal in college with a Delta Zeta. It was fun but no more so than listening to whoever would have been playing at Gabe's that night

Gabes! Damn, if that doesn't bring back a few blurry memories!