The Official Duck Hunt your way to the Sweet 16 Game thread

First of all, we play at Carver not Kinnick so there's that. Second, one game never makes a season. Disappointed on the way we lost, but I enjoyed the Hawks this year with same great moments. If you want to say we sucked that's your take. I'm just happy we all got to see some basketball during the Rona.
Forgive me for the Freudian slip there muchacho...CARVER...actually the football team might have done better playing in KINNICK. I enjoyed some games and yes Rona screwed the entire bball scene. Never said we sucked not even close we were competitive in a conference that was mediocre. Loved loved watching Luka's season. There is NO way this team's goal for ITSELF was this low...no chance. So, yeah it was ho hum very.

Just a couple of aspirin

Felt a little groggy the next day

Took some more aspirin and all was well
Took a couple Tylenol a few hours ago. It's either the pain-reliever or this dumpster fire of a game being in the rear view mirror not to be seen again that's making me feel much better.

How's football looking?

JBo going out like this was fitting, when he can't hit a 3 he's worthless on the court. He provided us with some awesome moments but, unfortunately, it all came down to a crashing end today. When the team needed JBo the most he couldn't answer the bell.
I sure watched him win a lot of games down the stretch for Iowa during his career. Not bad in the assists and very rarely turned the ball over. But, I am sure your comments fit your narrative better than mine...

I sure watched him win a lot of games down the stretch for Iowa during his career. Not bad in the assists and very rarely turned the ball over. But, I am sure your comments fit your narrative better than mine...
How did he do today? If he could have made anything today Iowamay have had a fighting chance. Yes he won some games, I even acknowledged that he had

Took a couple Tylenol a few hours ago. It's either the pain-reliever or this dumpster fire of a game being in the rear view mirror not to be seen again that's making me feel much better.

How's football looking?

Glad you are feeling better

It is a relief not to worry about the virus

It was always in the back of my mind

Latest posts