Hawks and Ducks each had 34 rebounds

Hawks and Ducks had each had 7 steals

Hawks and Ducks each had 13 fouls called on them

Hawks had 12 TOs

Ducks had 11 TOs

Hawks had 22 assists

Ducks had 25 assists

Of course, the score was: 95-80 Ducks

This tournament is all about match ups. Oregon was just able to get shots or drive whenever they wanted because of their quickness. They hit almost 60% from the field and that was a recipe for disaster. I wouldn't be surprised to see Oregon to get beat their next game because teams usually don't play that way back to back. Overall, great season for the Hawks, disappointed for the guys I'm sure they didn't want to go out like that.

This tournament is all about match ups. Oregon was just able to get shots or drive whenever they wanted because of their quickness. They hit almost 60% from the field and that was a recipe for disaster. I wouldn't be surprised to see Oregon to get beat their next game because teams usually don't play that way back to back. Overall, great season for the Hawks, disappointed for the guys I'm sure they didn't want to go out like that.

Yeah, would have liked Jordan to go out with a Bang

This team gave us all a ton of thrills

I wouldn't call being embarrassed on national TV again or our performance in the conference tourney or the NCAA the epitome of a GREAT season...it was good with almost 0 of the expectations for this team met. Fran indeed has brought more exciting ball back to kinnick just not great seasons. His best season was that NIT finals team that got belittled by Baylor in the finals.

JBo going out like this was fitting, when he can't hit a 3 he's worthless on the court. He provided us with some awesome moments but, unfortunately, it all came down to a crashing end today. When the team needed JBo the most he couldn't answer the bell.

And as we sit here sulking....OK is playing tough against a more talented Zag team. The key word....tough......

BS argument. IL is pretty quick in the backcourt two, and pretty avg athletes from Loyola really shut them off. Our guys need some Doyle-ing in a bad way. Get to work!

BS argument. IL is pretty quick in the backcourt two, and pretty avg athletes from Loyola really shut them off. Our guys need some Doyle-ing in a bad way. Get to work!
Watch it Loyola Illinois again. Great game plan and well schooled players on how to stop the penetration from Illinois. Overplayed Ayo's strong hand , double teamed often the dribbler, their big fronted Kofi, then they helped when they could. Pulled Kofi out on the perimeter to defend and kept him away from the rim. Executed almost flawlessly what they planned to do. Not really sure what Frans' game plan was but it clearly got away from us in a hurry the 2nd half.

I wouldn't call being embarrassed on national TV again or our performance in the conference tourney or the NCAA the epitome of a GREAT season...it was good with almost 0 of the expectations for this team met. Fran indeed has brought more exciting ball back to kinnick just not great seasons. His best season was that NIT finals team that got belittled by Baylor in the finals.
First of all, we play at Carver not Kinnick so there's that. Second, one game never makes a season. Disappointed on the way we lost, but I enjoyed the Hawks this year with same great moments. If you want to say we sucked that's your take. I'm just happy we all got to see some basketball during the Rona.

Look on the bright side...we didn't get bounced in the first round as a 2 seed by a 15 seed or get bounced in the second round as a 1 seed by a 9 seed. Thank you Ohio State and Illinois for fucking up worse than we did to take some of the focus off.

Welp, JBo will have plenty of time to devote to Fortnite. Sorry, I couldn't resist. Thanks for a good season! Luka, you belong in the Hawkeye Hall of Fame! We will miss you!! Frank- come back and coach.

game today was last 4 min of 1st half. Up 4, with 4:32 left.
Outscored 18-4 to end the half.
Rest of game even.

Yeah

It became obvious to me 5 minutes into the second half

We had a few chances to get the lead under 10 points

Couldn't do it

Slam, Bam, Thank you, Mam