So, Trump caught a hoax somehow?

LOL.. Counci

LOL...Council Bluffs is a really good example of "Republican area" that is struggling....that's funny - I suppose if you never left Iowa you would think that. By comparison, CB is a damn nice place!

You want some Democrat areas that are struggling with homelessness, crime, drugs and poverty - here's a few - Detroit (my company has a plant there and you can't stay near there because you can't go out at night past dark or you'll get shot - a coworker got shot at a Burger King at lunchtime), Chicago, New York, San Francisco (unfortunately in the 80's it was one of my favorite places - now - just don't go there), New Orleans (smells like piss everywhere you go), Los Angeles (homeless camps larger than Council Bluffs! - piles of human shit on street corners - no middle class - it's nice if you're rich!), Seattle (another one of my "old" favorite places - now it's like the heroin capital of the world), Baltimore, Washington DC (I was in Baltimore and Washington DC last weekend - holy shit - those cities are train wrecks, although the harbor in Baltimore is nice), Boston, Philadelphia (my home office is there so I have to spend way too much time in that rat infested cesspool with some of the rudest people on earth)....do I need to go on?

Every place the Dems have been in charge, sucks! Most of them top the list of worst places to live and to do business. People that can, are leaving these places in droves and moving to places where they can enjoy a higher standard of living without all of the high taxes, high crime, bad roads, corrupt politicians, etc. 1.4 million people have left New York City since 2010. 1500 people a day are moving to Florida from the Northeast.

I'm sorry, but the facts don't lie - look at population density maps, crime statistics, growth areas, etc. My only hope is that these people leave their bullshit politics where they came from. You know..."don't Illannoy Iowa"!

You should actually look around CB. Nice areas...grant you that. But it is what it is. I'm there a lot.

Checking in and see this thread leading the way on the board. It warms my heart.
PlaintiveDesertedDalmatian-small.gif

Checking in and see this thread leading the way on the board. It warms my heart.
It's like my two young boys, I can tell them to quit wrestling and horsing around till I'm blue in the face, but there's no stopping it (cept for bans obvs). It's like two magnetic bear cubs. It's inevitable.

That's bullsh$t. FactCheck.org is not funded by Facebook, Google or any other corporation. Man...come on. They are independent of any partisan group or corporation. They are completely transparent from who they are receiving their funding. They do not accept anything from corporations. Here is the information.

Our Funding

Prior to fiscal 2010, we were supported entirely by three sources: funds from the APPC’s own resources (specifically an endowment created in 1993 by the Annenberg Foundation at the direction of the late Walter Annenberg, and a 1995 grant by the Annenberg Foundation to fund APPC’s Washington, D.C., base); additional funds from the Annenberg Foundation; and grants from the Flora Family Foundation. We do not seek and have never accepted, directly or indirectly, any funds from corporations, unions, partisan organizations or advocacy groups.

In 2010, we began accepting donations from individual members of the public for the first time, responding to many unsolicited offers of support from our subscribers. We launched our first public appeal for donations in April 2010.

At that time we also decided to disclose our finances in greater detail, so that our readers may judge for themselves whether or not any of those individual donations could influence us.

Our policy is to disclose the identity of any individual donor giving $1,000 or more. We also disclose the total amount, average amount and number of individual donations under $1,000.

Note: In addition to the sums reported here, FactCheck.org receives in-kind support from the Annenberg Public Policy Center including office space, utilities and technical support from APPC staff. We do not attempt to assign a dollar value to these in-kind services, which are funded from the APPC’s own resources.

Biden?.........Is that you?

LOL.. Counci

LOL...Council Bluffs is a really good example of "Republican area" that is struggling....that's funny - I suppose if you never left Iowa you would think that. By comparison, CB is a damn nice place!

You want some Democrat areas that are struggling with homelessness, crime, drugs and poverty - here's a few - Detroit (my company has a plant there and you can't stay near there because you can't go out at night past dark or you'll get shot - a coworker got shot at a Burger King at lunchtime), Chicago, New York, San Francisco (unfortunately in the 80's it was one of my favorite places - now - just don't go there), New Orleans (smells like piss everywhere you go), Los Angeles (homeless camps larger than Council Bluffs! - piles of human shit on street corners - no middle class - it's nice if you're rich!), Seattle (another one of my "old" favorite places - now it's like the heroin capital of the world), Baltimore, Washington DC (I was in Baltimore and Washington DC last weekend - holy shit - those cities are train wrecks, although the harbor in Baltimore is nice), Boston, Philadelphia (my home office is there so I have to spend way too much time in that rat infested cesspool with some of the rudest people on earth)....do I need to go on?

Every place the Dems have been in charge, sucks! Most of them top the list of worst places to live and to do business. People that can, are leaving these places in droves and moving to places where they can enjoy a higher standard of living without all of the high taxes, high crime, bad roads, corrupt politicians, etc. 1.4 million people have left New York City since 2010. 1500 people a day are moving to Florida from the Northeast.

I'm sorry, but the facts don't lie - look at population density maps, crime statistics, growth areas, etc. My only hope is that these people leave their bullshit politics where they came from. You know..."don't Illannoy Iowa"!

Texas is getting a huge splurge of transplants. Many from California. Correct, that is my point. All those cities above were and continue to be piss poor managed.

Texas is getting a huge splurge of transplants. Many from California. Correct, that is my point. All those cities above were and continue to be piss poor managed.
Really? You only chose the "introductory paragraph" - which seemed to support your argument that they don't accept "corporate money" (funny you did it that way!) Below that they show the breakdown for each quarter. Facebook has been their largest contributor overall, giving about $507,800 over the past year but Google was the largest last quarter. If you want to see other quarters, I can copy and paste those, or you can go there yourself. You have to ask yourself, why would Facebook and Google pay them so much money? Weird, huh?

This is copied right from their website:

Fiscal Year 2020, Fourth Quarter
(three months ending June 30, 2020)

Annenberg Foundation: $44,063

Google: $100,000

Facebook: $87,265

Individual donors: $30,181

During this three-month period, we received a total of 675 gifts from individual donors, the largest of which was $2,000. The average individual donation was $45, and half of our individual donations were $20 or less.

In addition, we received $100,000 from Google to support FactCheck.org’s COVID-19 coverage, and $87,265 from Facebook as part of a national project to debunk viral deceptions circulating on social media. Donors have no control over our editorial decisions.

The individual donors who gave $1,000 or more in the fourth quarter:

Leighton Moss, Houston, Texas: $2,000

Donald McGee, Mukilteo, Washington: $1,500

Yea, nobody moves the goal posts as much as WinOne..............! He'll make anything fit his agenda.

I’m just wondering what this thread has to do with Iowa football, other than Trump got the big 10 back playing again. I’m not tired of winning yet!

Learn to read. I didn't mention one damn thing about BLM and their protesting. I stated how bankrupt all those cities and states are.

Here is a little experiment you can do. Take a US map of the most bankrupt cities and states in America. Those in financial shambles. Take another map showing the red and blue voting results and overlay it over the map with the cities and states in financial despair. The results are telling.

And dude, as far as Fox news goes, I rarely watch it. I'll tell you what should make the Democrats nervous. I have a sis-in-law who I've debated for years as she's been a die hard Democrat. She's been a teacher for years. The last time I saw her we had a political discussion and she admitted she's seen the light watching Carlson at night and prob Hannity some. I'm thinking her husband prob had it on & she started watching it. All she commented to me was that what they are saying is often true and how they point out the lying from the left. She said it was eye opening and she can't deny what they are showing. She was a diehard Democrat. If others are doing the same, Democrats are in real trouble with their party going forward. She commented how radical they are now and they aren't the Democrats of the 1970's or 1980's. She sees the light.

Yes. The results are telling. 9 of the 10 states with the highest poverty rates have Republican governors. 9 of the 10 states with the lowest poverty levels have democratic governors. (Politifact Data Base)

Yes. The results are telling. 9 of the 10 states with the highest poverty rates have Republican governors. 9 of the 10 states with the lowest poverty levels have democratic governors. (Politifact Data Base)

Hmm...12 of the top 15 states with the most debt have and have had Democrat leadership for many years. The top five are CA, NY, MA, NJ and IL. Those five states have almost as much debt as the other 45 and I think we can agree they're always on the list of the highest tax states and other than CA (and that's slowly changing) they're all losing population. People and businesses are running from something.

And I will raise you one. Here are the states with the worst public school systems in the country. What do these states have in common? Red states with moronic, incompetent parents...we should defund all these red states and not allow them to manage schools systems.

42. Arkansas

43. South Carolina

44. Alabama

45. Nevada

46. Mississippi

47. Oklahoma

48. Alaska

49. Arizona

50. Louisiana

51. New Mexico

LOL.. Counci

You are almost funny. What is CBS nickname?

There is an explanation. You don't want to hear it.

To each his own...Chicago, San Francisco, and New York are three of my favorite cities. It's also interesting that all three states are donor states. Those states pay more in federal taxes than they receive in services from the Federal Government. Your so called Republican / Red states are all upside down in regard to paying their share. Talk about corruption...Kentucky, McConnell's state gets the highest payout in federal aid compared to what they pay in. How does that happen.

The donor states thing is disputed by many sources. Wallet Hub has NM as the #1 most federally dependent state. It has NY #24, CA #41, IL #45, IA #47 and KS is #50. USA Today has VA #1, IA #34, CA #40, IL #45, NY #47 and CT #50. The "nonpartisan" Tax Foundation has MS #1, NY #22, CA #29, IA #31, IL #40 and HI #50.

You pick your source and you can find numbers to match your worldview. They all use different metrix and to my knowledge there is no "federally reported" source for this data.

Hmm...12 of the top 15 states with the most debt have and have had Democrat leadership for many years. The top five are CA, NY, MA, NJ and IL. Those five states have almost as much debt as the other 45 and I think we can agree they're always on the list of the highest tax states and other than CA (and that's slowly changing) they're all losing population. People and businesses are running from something.

Those states are out f low states. The pay far more to DC so they can pay Repub states. Nice how that works.

The donor states thing is disputed by many sources. Wallet Hub has NM as the #1 most federally dependent state. It has NY #24, CA #41, IL #45, IA #47 and KS is #50. USA Today has VA #1, IA #34, CA #40, IL #45, NY #47 and CT #50. The "nonpartisan" Tax Foundation has MS #1, NY #22, CA #29, IA #31, IL #40 and HI #50.

You pick your source and you can find numbers to match your worldview. They all use different metrix and to my knowledge there is no "federally reported" source for this data.

You need a mirror.

Amen, brother. Trump won the county in which I live by 25 points in 2016. It's a terrible place. Liberals, stay home. You would hate it. It's horrible. STAY HOME.

At the end of the day, I don't really give a flying F what the feds do as long as they leave a healthy level of autonomy to local folks. If cucks in Illinois want to sit home cowering in fear while JB the Hutt bosses them around, good for them, just don't send some edict from DC saying I can't send my kid to his charter school or that we can't run our little league because of a germ that has virtually no impact on little kids. If we get one more on the SCOTUS and she doesn't turn into some batshit insane lib, things will be just fine for the next decade or two. My kid has dual citizenship so I don't give a flying F what the shitlibs do after that.

I have a child w dual citizenship and another w 3 citizenships.