So, Trump caught a hoax somehow?

The reality is we have to choose between two deeply flawed individuals. Or not vote which will affect the outcome just as much. Democracy, what a bitch, right?
I am throwing my hat in the ring. I promise a stimulus package that involves hookers and blow for everyone that votes for me. My press secretary will be a nice piece of eye candy that will handle all of my press conferences...among other things.

My running mate is... (I know he's dead, but he'd still be the best we've got)

0*ltQkCTMfLA76FYzr.

So, it’s been months since logging in to participate - Wuts the point since the pussies aren’t playing, right? - and this is top of page? Good f-ing grief!

Hoping this thread is a hoax!

EFVEMIA!

Trump said it was a hoax, and then when it spread and he couldn't claim that it went to well the virus is just going to disappear.

I don't like Trump, didn't vote for him. But I don't buy everything that's thrown against the wall at face value either...no matter who it's about. I check it out for myself. Try it...it'll set you free.

Last edited:
I don't like Trump, didn't vote for him. But I don't buy everything that's thrown against the wall at face value either...no matter who it's about. I check it out for myself. Try it...it'll set you free.

My biggest frustration is when you fact check reliable sources and the Trump cult responds consistently with “fake news.” They just do not get it.

The reality is we have to choose between two deeply flawed individuals. Or not vote which will affect the outcome just as much. Democracy, what a bitch, right?
It's such an illusion that we have a choice as well. The parties get these people to choose from. In such an amazing country full of amazing people, the options could be incredible, but if they're not in line with one of the two parties, there's no media coverage, no chance for debates etc.. the choice is like bobbing for turds. They say, well you can choose any turd you want, isn't it wonderful? What if I don't want to bob for turds? Too bad! Eat a damn turd!

I am posting live from the crowd outside the hospital, its tough to type on my phone to post this while holding a sign reading "Q+".

So...we are fighting this pandemic and it's severely disrupted everything we do. Does it say anything about the Administration that they couldn't even protect themselves and they have all the resources the world has to offer? Best experts, etc. If they are too stupid to manage their own safety...they sure in the hell can't manage ours.

It's like, if you ask me to build you a wall along the border, and I can hire the best architect, top builders, most expensive materials, best contractors, etc. I still end up building a wall that is already falling down...and a large portion of it will be in the Rio Grande within a few years.

I mean, wouldn't you think there is a serious level of incompetence in the administration if either of those two things happened.

If they are too stupid to manage their own safety...they sure in the hell can't manage ours.

The notion that fully grown men are bleating that they need to be "managed" in some way is one of the more troubling takes I've seen in a long time. What, exactly, do you need Big Brother to tell you to do or not do? At what point did you lose the ability to make decisions for yourself?

I know what u mean about not wishing it on anybody . but one of the first things i did after hearing this news is email some rational friends to ask them what all the covid deniers are going to say.

I don't believe I ever heard Trump denying that the virus exists. Might be just me though.

What I need Big Brother to do is not actively undermine the advice of public health officials. It ain't that hard. If you aren't gonna try to provide some leadership, then at least stay the hell out of the way. Because how others choose to behave with this virus directly impacts the decisions I make. And my freedom.

Like the election fraud committee he launched in 2016 to investigate election fraud in the 2016 Election because all the illegal Mexicans were voting in California. Ooops...nothing and it was disbanded without a report. Now in 2020, it's mail in ballots...and the Dems are rigging the election. It's like going to the same movie over and over, but the movie sucked the first time you saw it and you are caught in a Groundhog day nightmare.

You should really become a Republican, it's a lot less stressful.

So...we are fighting this pandemic and it's severely disrupted everything we do. Does it say anything about the Administration that they couldn't even protect themselves and they have all the resources the world has to offer? Best experts, etc. If they are too stupid to manage their own safety...they sure in the hell can't manage ours.

It's like, if you ask me to build you a wall along the border, and I can hire the best architect, top builders, most expensive materials, best contractors, etc. I still end up building a wall that is already falling down...and a large portion of it will be in the Rio Grande within a few years.

I mean, wouldn't you think there is a serious level of incompetence in the administration if either of those two things happened.

IT'S A VIRUS...........or Christ's sake!

What I need Big Brother to do is not actively undermine the advice of public health officials. It ain't that hard. If you aren't gonna try to provide some leadership, then at least stay the hell out of the way. Because how others choose to behave with this virus directly impacts the decisions I make. And my freedom.

You do realize every damn country is pretty much going thru this exact thing don't you. It's a virus. It's gunna do what it wants to do. There ain't no stopping a train, man.

You do realize every damn country is pretty much going thru this exact thing don't you. It's a virus. It's gunna do what it wants to do. There ain't no stopping a train, man.

Every country has The Germ, but only Western leftists are willing to use it to fulfill tyrannical dictatorship fantasies. It's really amazing. We watch the news out of Japan and their attitude is "shoganai" meaning "it can't be helped" and they just tell the elderly and infirm to stay at home. They have 100% mask usage rates in public at all times (and I think it is a good idea to wear a mask), and despite their absolute compliance with mask wearing, a study dropped last week that found a 46% infection rate in a sample from one big company with 11 locations in Tokyo. And that was after they excluded symptomatic participants. Here's the study. I doubt CNN will be talking about this one.

https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2020.09.21.20198796v1.full.pdf

Every country has The Germ, but only Western leftists are willing to use it to fulfill tyrannical dictatorship fantasies. It's really amazing. We watch the news out of Japan and their attitude is "shoganai" meaning "it can't be helped" and they just tell the elderly and infirm to stay at home. They have 100% mask usage rates in public at all times (and I think it is a good idea to wear a mask), and despite their absolute compliance with mask wearing, a study dropped last week that found a 46% infection rate in a sample from one big company with 11 locations in Tokyo. And that was after they excluded symptomatic participants. Here's the study. I doubt CNN will be talking about this one.

I have a worker I manage that just had a pre-op COVID test for an elective procedure that has been putting off. Came back positive. Didn't even know they had it.

How the hell ya gunna stop a virus that is passed around in asymptomatic individuals. Like you, I also wear a mask, but I know as you point out above, it doesn't guarantee shit.

You asked what we wanted Big Brother to do about it. If what you advocate is a public policy around letting the virus runs its course while advising the elderly/at-risk to stay home, that's fine. But that's not what Big Brother has done (at least at the federal level). There has been no coherent strategy along those lines. And in fact, there's been other messaging from Big Brother that dangerously undercuts the policy you seem to be advocating for. Thus my opinion that if Big Brother isn't going to take a position of leadership (and I think you could defend any number of positions around opening schools/economy vs. closures), then it should at least stay out of the way.

Rejoice. The President is leaving the hospital in 3 hours! This is his "We have nothing to fear but fear itself" moment. 8 more years!

I have a worker I manage that just had a pre-op COVID test for an elective procedure that has been putting off. Came back positive. Didn't even know they had it.

How the hell ya gunna stop a virus that is passed around in asymptomatic individuals. Like you, I also wear a mask, but I know as you point out above, it doesn't guarantee shit.

I totally see where your coming from but here's how I see it. My 9 to 5 career I work for the County and it is mandated that if I leave my office and interact with the public then I'm masked. It's also in that same policy that if I'm exposed to it or come down with it that I'm missing a minimum of 10 days and using PTO to cover those hours.

My other job as we've talked about in the past, is that I coach club sports. Where we are not mandated but "highly encouraged" to wear masks which is an absolute pain in the ass, yet I comply. My wife has to wear them for work 8 hours a day...my two oldest kids have to wear them all day everyday while in class. Everyone in my family has to wear one with the exception of my 10 month old who would probably be mandated to be wearing one as well if there was a chance in hell he would keep it on.

Everywhere we look there are individuals that are mandated by private policies or state/federal policies telling us we need to be doing this if not for our safety but for the safety as others. So I totally agree that your not going to stop a virus being passed around by asymptomatic individuals, but at the same time if I (as well as my family) am having to go through all this then I find it absolutely inexcusable that the face of our nation who downplayed the severity of virus, isn't holding himself to the same guidelines that the rest of have to.

Latest posts