Social Issue/Political Discussion Relating to Iowa Football

would the real Akrum Wadley please stand up
dude, if you stand up straight, then you can get hit hard.

i loved Wadley because of his jukes. who knew he would juke off the field even better than when he was on the field

I know I exaggerated, but you don't seem to get the point ever. You want the reward without the work or sacrifice. Then if someone doesn't just tell you the answer you say whatever you can to bait them into it.
That's a lot of words to say you're full of shit.

I didn't ask you the original question to get the answer. I asked you because I knew you didn't have the answer and you were blowing smoke. Just like your gambling prowess.

I think we're a week, at most two weeks, away from the plug getting pulled. I really wish the NCAA would just do it so they can clear a path for the NFL to renegotiate their media deal and work with the NFLPA on a 1 year amendment to the CBA. I think the NFL can pull it off because they have a tight leadership structure and a lot of money on the line.

I'm sorry but if OSU is shut down going into the start of the mandatory camps, it's over. If a team has a case of The Germ on August 12th and misses those next 2 weeks, it would be unsafe for them to start play. There are grown ass men out there and you can't send your QB out there without timing down and with a line that has only taken reps for a couple days going into the first game. You just can't.

I think we're a week, at most two weeks, away from the plug getting pulled. I really wish the NCAA would just do it so they can clear a path for the NFL to renegotiate their media deal and work with the NFLPA on a 1 year amendment to the CBA. I think the NFL can pull it off because they have a tight leadership structure and a lot of money on the line.

I'm sorry but if OSU is shut down going into the start of the mandatory camps, it's over. If a team has a case of The Germ on August 12th and misses those next 2 weeks, it would be unsafe for them to start play. There are grown ass men out there and you can't send your QB out there without timing down and with a line that has only taken reps for a couple days going into the first game. You just can't.
I said back in March there was no way football was happening and I got murdered here.

The problems even other than COVID transmission are just too numerous.

--What happens if a team is in the running for a conference title and it's next two opponents pull out because of an outbreak? Does that team get two forfeit wins? Or are they screwed because they didn't get to play a full schedule?

--What if players are okay but 6 members of the coaching staff get sick?

--What if a team/staff have gone 10 weeks into a season all staying healthy and they get an outbreak from a hotel employee.

--If two out of three QBs go down with COVID do you put your #3 true freshman who hasn't played a snap since HS out there against OSU if you're down by 40 pts, or do you say F it and walk off the field? At least the boos wouldn't be loud.

Football is done. So is basketball. Nothing's gonna happen until The Shot is available to everyone.

So again as it pertains to Hawkeye sports and sports in general, I don't know who you think you are going to be kneeling for when nobody is watching.
Now that said, since you want to act like a little asshole. Not from the heart for humanity as a whole, I hope and pray that covid shuts down sports completely. Takes away your stage until you can wrap your head around when you make a gesture or statement for one group/race and one group/race only. THAT IS RACIST AND BIASED.. Making you guilty of what you are accusing.
Consider judgment rendered.

And actually Fry, it wasn't you who called it.
Now I have to do what I should have done a long time ago, find the block button.

I said back in March there was no way football was happening and I got murdered here.

The problems even other than COVID transmission are just too numerous.

--What happens if a team is in the running for a conference title and it's next two opponents pull out because of an outbreak? Does that team get two forfeit wins? Or are they screwed because they didn't get to play a full schedule?

--What if players are okay but 6 members of the coaching staff get sick?

--What if a team/staff have gone 10 weeks into a season all staying healthy and they get an outbreak from a hotel employee.

--If two out of three QBs go down with COVID do you put your #3 true freshman who hasn't played a snap since HS out there against OSU if you're down by 40 pts, or do you say F it and walk off the field? At least the boos wouldn't be loud.

Football is done. So is basketball. Nothing's gonna happen until The Shot is available to everyone.

See if you can find the 3rd string QB?
105671235_10219536090407027_4782467366286575663_n.jpg

No, I didn't hear that any of that.

I heard that Wadley and his mom hired a scam artist and he has asked for other players to come forward and that they should talk to him first so he can sculpt what they say to the media -- so they could shakedown the University. Might be the same scammer story.

if Iowa is such a racist program, then why are Wadley and his mother trying to get a family member to live in this nightmare?

in an unrelated story, i heard that Jaleel Johnson and Carl Davis were going to travel to Iowa City to undo and clean up the damage to Kinnick Stadium that was done by BLM peaceful protestors.

does anyone know if that happened or was that twitter boasting?

“if Iowa is such a racist program, then why are Wadley and his mother trying to get a family member to live in this nightmare?”

Yeah something isn’t added up, huh?

Like sharks I think some of these guys sense blood in the water. Instead of being red this blood is green.

$$$$$$$This place sucks!:D :)$$$$$$$$$$
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ “hut,hut :) hut hut“
:)$:)$$$$$$$$$$$$:):):):):)$$$$$$$$$$:)

Last edited:

Latest posts