Apathy

HaydenHawk56

Going to be a real hard sell going forward. Mid-Level Bowl team at best...and I'm not even real sure about that right now. Disappointing.

Who can we beat now except Nebraska? NW has our number, Purdue seems to break passing records against us, as does Indiana. OK I'm depressed. Maybe tomorrow I'll see a victory somewhere.

They'll report a sellout next week because Homecoming, but I'm guessing there will be at least 3000+ empty seats for the game. There's nothing left of interest to accomplish.
Exactly. Season is fucked and frankly, who cares. NE, PU, NE, no actually cares at this juncture. Waste of time watching same thing year in and out.

Nothing will change.

The boomers will still buy tickets because mediocrity is fine

The media wont hold the nepotism family accountable

Our SD will continue to not have a spine.

At the end of the year the KF apologists will say we lost to 2 ranked teams by one score!! That’s really good for 1970s Iowa football. You don’t want to get rid of KF and go back 40 years do you!!?!??

just got to clean some things up

Who can we beat now except Nebraska? NW has our number, Purdue seems to break passing records against us, as does Indiana. OK I'm depressed. Maybe tomorrow I'll see a victory somewhere.
Well we won’t lose to Indiana this year

Far as I'm concerned I hope they lose out! Don't want Kirk to have the satisfaction of a 8-4 or 7-5 season and a pussy ass bullshit bowl game to go play and his smug look as if he accomplished something. Fuckem!

Hawkeye Nation! We mustn't get discouraged. We have our eyes on the Big Ten West and if not the RedBox Bowl. Our young gentlemen need some seasoning.

Seriously????????? Beating Purdue or Northwestern brings joy to Iowa fans??? Excuse while I go puke.

Not aiming this at you but at the tens of thousands of Iowa fans who continue to support this coaching staff. Awe geeeeee we played them tough and gave them a game of it. It sure was fun watching the boys putting out a good effort.

Seriously????????? Beating Purdue or Northwestern brings joy to Iowa fans??? Excuse while I go puke.

Not aiming this at you but at the tens of thousands of Iowa fans who continue to support this coaching staff. Awe geeeeee we played them tough and gave them a game of it. It sure was fun watching the boys putting out a good effort.

It's such a boomer attitude. Awe geeze we were close, maybe next time. But it never comes.

Last year we literally had a lady that spoke like that in front of us. Geez guys nice try, you'll get them next time. I finally snapped and told her to shut up with fake motivated bull shit!

Latest posts