Apathy

Yep, apathy is a pretty good word for it.

Iowa football: Good defense, crap offense. 7-5/8-4, lower/mid tier bowl. Rinse and repeat every season. You know what you're going to get. Makes me wonder why I really bother.. I can just save the time of watching the games and just look at the team's schedule and results at the end of the year. It's an almost sure bet it won't exceed those expectations.

Yep, feels like apathy. I definitely am not pissed off right now. I feel... nothing.

At this point give me the rivalry games. Beat ISU, they will get smoked by Wisconsin. Gimme the Minnesota and Nebraska games and I guess I can get jacked up for the redbox bowl.

The truth is the boomers seen shit shows for ever until Hayden came. They will relish in these Patsy 7 and 8 win seasons because of it. There will always be a fine line on careful what you wish for because the Mr. Davis deal created our bb abortion. But we have and agree football in college is heading in different directions and win now is exactly that. But I'm ready for a change right , wrong or indifferent!

They'll report a sellout next week because Homecoming, but I'm guessing there will be at least 3000+ empty seats for the game. There's nothing left of interest to accomplish.
What are you talking about? They might score two touchdowns. That’s something to look forward to.

Who can we beat now except Nebraska? NW has our number, Purdue seems to break passing records against us, as does Indiana. OK I'm depressed. Maybe tomorrow I'll see a victory somewhere.
Or a Happy Hour Sign? Hawk Players Tough. Fans that is us,also waay cool. Nothing to say but .

health-beauty-apathy-class-school-apathetical-classes-rhan320_low.jpg

Going to be a real hard sell going forward. Mid-Level Bowl team at best...and I'm not even real sure about that right now. Disappointing.
Kinnick will be full.

You will watch. I will watch. Da Haterz will watch. He’ll, Da Caddy Hater claims to have tix on the 50 on home side.

You will buy stuff. I will buy stuff. Da Haterz will buy stuff.

15-20k Hawk fans will show up to a bowl.

That’s not apathy.
Cheering not as loud at home or at the bar....

Far as I'm concerned I hope they lose out! Don't want Kirk to have the satisfaction of a 8-4 or 7-5 season and a pussy ass bullshit bowl game to go play and his smug look as if he accomplished something. Fuckem!
That’s some fandom right there. Props.

It's still fun and better than IL. Hawks are close enough to be in the talk.

That said, apathy comes about due to the coaching staff apathetic approach to offense.

Defense rests... Actually the defense doesn't get much rest.

I was angry after Michigan. After Penn State I was apathetic. Turned down free tickets to Purdue because I don't want to spend 3+ hours in the cold watching our pathetic offense.

Yep, apathy is a pretty good word for it.

Iowa football: Good defense, crap offense. 7-5/8-4, lower/mid tier bowl. Rinse and repeat every season. You know what you're going to get. Makes me wonder why I really bother.. I can just save the time of watching the games and just look at the team's schedule and results at the end of the year. It's an almost sure bet it won't exceed those expectations.

Yep, feels like apathy. I definitely am not pissed off right now. I feel... nothing.

sounds good. Don’t bother. Thanks.

Far as I'm concerned I hope they lose out! Don't want Kirk to have the satisfaction of a 8-4 or 7-5 season and a pussy ass bullshit bowl game to go play and his smug look as if he accomplished something. Fuckem!

Great. You are a waste of food. Don’t waste your time on Hawkeye Nation. Thanks.

Last year we literally had a lady that spoke like that in front of us. Geez guys nice try, you'll get them next time. I finally snapped and told her to shut up with fake motivated bull shit!
Oh. You are such a big tough guy. Proud of yourself? Probably.

Latest posts