Hoiberg to Nebraska

EstronHawkKing

Rumors floating (per Nebraska fans) around that he will be the next Nebraska B-ball coach. I think it is just wishful thinking from Huskers, maybe they'll get lucky and land Alford.

Last edited:
Wow, that would upset a lot of Cyclone fans. There are as many Clown fans that want Steve Prohm gone and re-sign Hoiberg as there are Hawk fans that want Fran gone.

Wow, that would upset a lot of Cyclone fans. There are as many Clown fans that want Steve Prohm gone and re-sign Hoiberg as there are Hawk fans that want Fran gone.

that's sort of surprising and hard to believe. in my opinion prohm hasn't done anything to deserve being in the hot seat. his record:

2015: 23-12 - Sweet 16.
2016: 24-11 - B12 tournament winner - NCAA 1st round winner.
2017: 13-18.
2018: 23-11 - B12 tournament winner - NCAA tbd.

Hell, i'd take him at iowa with that record. are cyclops hoops fans turning into kNU football fans?

There is no way Cyclone fans want him gone. He’s won 3 Big 12 Championships and gone to a sweet 16 and make the NCAA all but 1 year. Iowa hasn’t had that kind of March success in 20 years combined!

There is no way Cyclone fans want him gone. He’s won 3 Big 12 Championships and gone to a sweet 16 and make the NCAA all but 1 year. Iowa hasn’t had that kind of March success in 20 years combined!

oooookkkkk, I'm just making it up then. They have quieted down now that they've just won the B12. Before that happened my FB feed was filled with bitching Clown fans wanting Prohm gone.

After being in first place earlier this season they lost 6 of their last 8 games. Many Clown fans say the first 2 seasons success was because of Hoiberg's recruits.

Last edited:
oooookkkkk, I'm just making it up then. They have quieted down now that they've just won the B12. Before that happened my FB feed was filled with bitching Clown fans wanting Prohm gone.

After being in first place earlier this season they lost 6 of their last 8 games. Many Clown fans say the first 2 seasons success was because of Hoiberg's recruits.

Then your FB feed is filled with morons. No one with a brain wants CSP gone. He has done a hell of a job while here after picking up the pieces from FH stopping recruiting for 2 years.

I hope Nebraska doesn't pluck one of Fran's assistants. Perhaps time for our AD to make a move to keep the staff in place! He has abundant cash at hand and wants to prove he is a leader, destined for other higher positions in the NCAA cesspool hierarchy.

Unless they pony up a lot of money, like 7-8 million, this won’t happen. He’d be able to get much better jobs

giphy.gif

Then your FB feed is filled with morons. No one with a brain wants CSP gone. He has done a hell of a job while here after picking up the pieces from FH stopping recruiting for 2 years.

Man, you are delusional. Fred took a program that was broken and turned it around. Prohm took Fred's players and did well. He hasn't done much without Fred's guys yet. Sure they won the Big12 tourney, but they were 9-9 in a meh league, and they missed the tournament last year.

Man, you are delusional. Fred took a program that was broken and turned it around. Prohm took Fred's players and did well. He hasn't done much without Fred's guys yet. Sure they won the Big12 tourney, but they were 9-9 in a meh league, and they missed the tournament last year.

CSP has not had a single player from Fred in 2 years.

CSP has not had a single player from Fred in 2 years.

And as soon as he lost Fred's players he missed the NCAA, even though he had 2 full recruiting classes to recruit before Fred's players were gone. This team is ok, finished .500 in an ok league, not bad, but not anywhere near what Fred was doing, or what Prohm could do with real talent like Fred left him.

I hope he does take the Nebraska gig. I get that taking the Iowa job would be the ultimate betrayal and doing so would be a slap in the face.

I just want him to take that job so delusional ISU fans will stop thinking he is somehow fulfilled coaching in college because he coached at ISU.

They have quieted down now that they've just won the B12.

Just took a trip over to CyFan. Many of them still want him gone. You're not making anything up. They're stupid. Of course, all you have to do it talk to them, or heck, even look at them in the crowd to see that.

Latest posts