Hunter Johnson to Northwestern

Beachfront? You ever been on the campus? Anyone considering Northwestern for anything related to the beach probably doesn't meet the NCAA academic eligibility. There are hundreds of schools with actual beachfront property. Northwestern is not one of them.
So you thought I was serious about the beach?

I know for a fact I enjoy my life a hell of a lot more than many of my married friends. They’ve told me so.

I could live to be 100 years old but if I had to talk it over with a spouse every time I wanted to take off on a fishing trip, or buy a vehicle, or remodel part of my house, or any other life decision, you might as well shoot me in the head now and get it over with.

Much like @Hawkfnntn and I can’t wrap our minds around why someone would want to get married, people who are hardcore “marriage enthusiasts” will never understand our viewpoints. Goes both ways, diff’rent strokes for diff’rent folks.

And yes, I know very well I’ll eventually be all alone in some cheap ass nursing home getting spoon fed steamed carrots and wishing I would have gotten married.
Preach....
I honestly don't want to get 'nursing home old'. I couldn't imagine being laid up and a prisoner like that in your own body for years and years. Hanging on to hang on when your beyond miserable benefits who exactly? The way people think about things in regards to abortion and assisted suicide just makes me think. Many people are pro abortion right? Yet many of those same folks would say suicide and assisted suicide for those at the end of their long life is a terrible thing.... I'm not so sure as the saying goes. Till your in their shoes..

Speaking of psychopaths, I'll donate $10 to the charity of your choice if you get rid of that fucking avatar. Nobody wants to see that shit anymore. It was a giggle for a couple posts but now it's like you're forcing us to look at your asshole while we have conversation with everyone else. I'm down with you having whatever fetish you want but Jesus Christ man, do it in your own bedroom. I hope you don't shit in the street or eat your boogers in front of other people. That's kind of how I'm imagining you right now.
Damnit now I'm curious what the avatar was, don't think I ever noticed it :(

I know for a fact I enjoy my life a hell of a lot more than many of my married friends. They’ve told me so.

I could live to be 100 years old but if I had to talk it over with a spouse every time I wanted to take off on a fishing trip, or buy a vehicle, or remodel part of my house, or any other life decision, you might as well shoot me in the head now and get it over with.

Much like @Hawkfnntn and I can’t wrap our minds around why someone would want to get married, people who are hardcore “marriage enthusiasts” will never understand our viewpoints. Goes both ways, diff’rent strokes for diff’rent folks.

And yes, I know very well I’ll eventually be all alone in some cheap ass nursing home getting spoon fed steamed carrots and wishing I would have gotten married.

Can't say I disagree with what you wrote. Marriage isn't for everyone. It's OK to be married if it's what you want. It's OK to be single as well.

Damnit now I'm curious what the avatar was, don't think I ever noticed it :(
It was a real life head shot of a guy who looked like he crawled out of septic tank with no eyeballs or teeth and a big smile.

It has officially and permanently been banished and it was well worth the money.

It was a real life head shot of a guy who looked like he crawled out of septic tank with no eyeballs or teeth and a big smile.

It has officially and permanently been banished and it was well worth the money.
Nice, well done

Again, not sure when this derailed.

Point, if you are repeatedly burned by the female kind, this issue is not the female kind. The issue is you and the female kind you are interested in.

Point, if you are repeatedly burned by the female kind, this issue is not the female kind. The issue is you and the female kind you are interested in.
You’re educated enough to know that you can’t pigeonhole everybody into “if it doesn’t work for you then it’s your fault...”

I just like not having to ever answer to anyone and making my own decisions. I don’t feel jilted or “burned” by women at all.

I agree with this to a certain extent. I won't deny it.
However I have been single for awhile now and I can say that there is not much for quality available.
I had two guys (people like to talk to me for some reason) that were 60 plus that after hearing I was single that said "do what I do, every once and awhile drive to the city and get a hooker and forget about it." From 65 to 35 it is a resounding theme, guys don't want to get married, simply because they can't find anything worth marrying.
Being scared of starting over or being alone seems to be the leading cause of marriage and then no wonder people are not happy.

However I have been single for awhile now and I can say that there is not much for quality available.
I had two guys (people like to talk to me for some reason) that were 60 plus that after hearing I was single that said "do what I do, every once and awhile drive to the city and get a hooker and forget about it." From 65 to 35 it is a resounding theme, guys don't want to get married, simply because they can't find anything worth marrying.
Being scared of starting over or being alone seems to be the leading cause of marriage and then no wonder people are not happy.
Hookers might have worked for guys in their 60s.

Now all you’re going to get from a hooker is your mug shot online or a prescription for Valtrex.

Even that douche sports reporter Tommy Birch from the Register who got caught buying ass had the story published in his own paper.

Hookers might have worked for guys in their 60s.

Now all you’re going to get from a hooker is your mug shot online or a prescription for Valtrex.

Even that douche reporter from the Register who got caught buying ass had the story published in his own paper.
Which is bullshit. Sorry but it is. Go to Nevada.
Besides it being legal within the country, let me ask some Iowa grads of law this.
If a marriage certificate is a legal binding document, as well as a prenup is, what is the difference between that and a verbal agreement for an HR or so??? That the law and government can't get involved. That's the only difference!!!

Last I checked the moral compass of the law and government isn't all that stellar and I don't they should be involved in anyone's sex life (as long as nobody is getting hurt, which would constitute other laws being broken.)

Btw, no I've not ever paid for it, unless you are talking about my ex wife.

I personal don't know a US citizen that has used a hooker. In Eastern Europe, I know some guys who do, but not here. Not trying to be coy, but who are you hanging out with?

Latest posts